Baby Born In Bay Area With 12 Functioning Fingers, 12 Toes

His little hands and fingers, feet and toes are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a blessing!

That is so beautiful and cool! They should not have them removed, they look perfect and function so also! They are right in the article, imagine what kind of guitarist he could be??

The pic is no longer up! I don't want kids teasing him about this. Kids can be so mean about something of that nature.

This was another little miracle - all babies are God's miracle.

That is so beautiful and cool! They should not have them removed, they look perfect and function so also! They are right in the article, imagine what kind of guitarist he could be??
Guitarist are awesome!:dance: Piano players are too though. I'd love to see this baby playing one of those instruments one day. IIRC, the article mentioned several musicians who are polydactyl.

The pic is no longer up! I don't want kids teasing him about this. Kids can be so mean about something of that nature.

I hope you get to see a pic of him! I must have counted about 10 times, thinking :waitasec: he has 5 fingers...that's right....before I realized I wasn't seeing his thumb! LOL! :crazy:

Kids can be mean about any and everything! Hopefully, this child's parents will give him a good foundation so that he is secure with this wonderful blessing he has received.

On one site I was reading some viewers comments at the bottom of the article where there was heavy debate going on about letting him stay the way he was born versus......removal :(, and one of the commenters was saying how this is an example of microevolution (I think that's what she called it). Her point was that some scientists could say this child is higher on the evolutionary scale than those of us with 10 digits on hands & feet. :clap: That's one way they could teach this baby to look at it!

Awww, I think he's adorable! Imagine what kind of baseball pitcher he could be! Anything requiring the use of individual fingers could be conquered at a greater speed with this child's extra digits. I think it's absolutely amazing. Good for him! GOD bless this little baby!

I can still see the pics.

Is it just me or does that almost look 'normal'. I had to do a double take and actually count his fingers because it didn't look weird. And yes, I expected it to look strange. Sweet and wonderful.

I was the same way. It looks very normal.

I went to school for years with a girl who had 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot. I never even noticed until she pointed it out to me...lol. No one ever teased her or commented on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back