What will Cindy's Role be in Upcoming Events?

Cindy's Role in Upcoming Events

• Cindy will play a prominent part in the trial for the prosecution

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • Cindy will play a prominent part in the trial for the defense

Votes: 95 20.3%
  • Cindy's main role in the trial will be as a support to her daughter

Votes: 189 40.5%
  • Cindy is starting to lose faith in her daughter and will be a no show.

Votes: 60 12.8%

• Total voters

Pattymarie

Reaction score
I miss her. Cindy has been so maligned for no reason other than being a caring grandma. Yes, her actions have been suspect. I think and pray for her and hope she is alright. I hope she is not brought up on any criminal charges, however, I do, believe her actions have merit in this case. I hope she is able to tell the truth, for her granddaughter and the best possible sentece for her daughter. I hope she is able to re-gain a "will to live" as her husband has recently professed.

What do you think will happen with her, now, and for the trial?

I miss her. Cindy has been so maligned for no reason other than being a caring grandma. Yes, her actions have been suspect. I think and pray for her and hope she is alright. I hope she is not brought up on any criminal charges, however, I do, believe her actions have merit in this case. I hope she is able to tell the truth, for her granddaughter and the best possible sentece for her daughter. I hope she is able to re-gain a "will to live" as her husband has recently professed.

I am kind of wondering the same myself,,, Is she alone or does she have any friends to talk with or to stay with her?
It is just a sad sad thing. I think it is going to be awful if they cannot go thru with their memorial.... or funeral.

With everything she has lost, her most precious grandchild and her family is in shambles...I think she will blindly support her daughter but I am not convinced she will emotionally survive the trial. She has been hanging on by a thread for awhile with little to no support..We'll just have to wait and see.

I heard she's in Tampa right now. She probably wants to be with family, and since Lee is there and the only one she can visit right now, I would assume that's the reason why.

Never once did I think the GP's had anything to do with Caylee missing. I think they have been Neive on alot of things.
It took alot of GUT for CA to call the cops on her daughter and have her put behind bars.
It has taken alot of gut to be humilated and talked about in the public eye. But my hope is that she is still standing stong.
I think they worst thing for all of them is that KC wont come clean and be truthful with them. To where they have to put the pieces together.
Why doesnt she just say what happened, accident or no accident.

The prosecution is going to use her to their fullest advantage. Right now I think and hope Cindy is seeking comfort from her own mother. I know Cindy believes in having faith, hopefully she still does. Cindy and her family can survive this and I believe they will. You just have to have faith.

*my bold.
i wonder if perhaps when we find ourselves hoping that someone can tell the truth it is testimony to the fact that they seem to have difficulty in this aspect of their life and it is perhaps this that has maligned them and not their tendency to be a caring grandma.

i believe that cindy will stand by casey even if she believes that casey deliberately killed caylee. i don't think she'll ever admit to such a conviction but at the same time i do not believe it would deter her from the course which she has chosen. i don't think anything would.

She's a broken woman and I hope wherever she is, she is getting some support and therapy.

I hope whatever she does in the future, it brings her some small fraction of peace

Do you think George and Cindy will remain together and be a support for each other through all of this?

Do you think George and Cindy will remain together and be a support for each other through all of this?

i'm not even sure anymore that's what's best for them.
i just don't want them to continue to suffer, that's all.

I am confused because the title of the thread doesn't seem to match the topic?

That was my reaction too.

ETA: I don't understand the last option in the poll. Cindy will be a no show for what? The trial?

Same here, JBean. That was my question too. Isn't she at home? I thought this would be a pretty safe bet.

I have to say that I was surprised to see this thread. It's refreshing and great to see that there are people out there who do have compassion for others and can see what this family has gone through. I’ve really began to lose faith in society after seeing how some of the public were attacking them. I have posted before, that no matter what transpired with this family they have gone through hell and after this is long over for all of us and we move onto another story in the news and go through our daily lives, they will have to live the rest of their lives with the pain of losing their granddaughter, having their daughter accused of murder and knowing that every bit of their lives have been ridiculed and scrutinize by complete strangers. Although I do agree that they didn’t always use their best judgment and may have even hindered the case against Casey at times, I believe everything they did was out of love for their family and the one ounce of hope they had that their daughter didn’t do the horrible crime in which she is accused.

I’ve never felt that they were involved in Caylee’s death and I believe they will continue to support Casey although they in their hearts that she is to blame. I only hope that one day they will be able to find a way to live through the pain of everything they lost as well as the stigma that will probably follow them forever.

This of course is my opinion and like everyone else I am entitled to it, this is not to say that I think someone else is wrong for feeling the way they do.

But the question doesn't match the topic. What are we after here? Is it me? I have had a bad day.

But the question doesn't match the topic. What are we after here? Is it me? I have had a bad day.

I agree with the OP, but didn't vote. The poll goes in a different direction.

I have to say that I was surprised to see this thread. It's refreshing and great to see that there are people out there who do have compassion for others and can see what this family has gone through. I’ve really began to lose faith in society after seeing how some of the public were attacking them. I have posted before, that no matter what transpired with this family they have gone through hell and after this is long over for all of us and we move onto another story in the news and go through our daily lives, they will have to live the rest of their lives with the pain of losing their granddaughter, having their daughter accused of murder and knowing that every bit of their lives have been ridiculed and scrutinize by complete strangers. Although I do agree that they didn’t always use their best judgment and may have even hindered the case against Casey at times, I believe everything they did was out of love for their family and the one ounce of hope they had that their daughter didn’t do the horrible crime in which she is accused.

I’ve never felt that they were involved in Caylee’s death and I believe they will continue to support Casey although they in their hearts that she is to blame. I only hope that one day they will be able to find a way to live through the pain of everything they lost as well as the stigma that will probably follow them forever.

This of course is my opinion and like everyone else I am entitled to it, this is not to say that I think someone else is wrong for feeling the way they do.
LOL, I came in and was pleasantly surprised also. But the night is young LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back