686 users online (77 members and 609 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 147
  1. #121
    My classes ruled out Karen Kamsch. I teach forensic science. We ruled it out a few years ago. We did a photoshop of their jaw lines and they matched almost perfectly....But not their DNA

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Has Brenda Crowley ever been checked against this Doe? She was supposedly last seen sometime in February or March 1980 (sometimes listed as 1979), but it's possible she went missing well before that; she was expelled for truancy in February 1980 and while she may have had issues with attendance beforehand, it's also entirely possible that her disappearance might have caused her to stop attending school for a long enough stretch of time for her to be expelled for that alone. There is uncertainty about her case, including exactly when Brenda disappeared as she apparently was either not reported missing right away or wasn't taken seriously and was eventually purged. Her absence wasn't discovered until approximately a year after the fact when her mother was murdered, but she wasn't officially reported/re-reported missing until 1994. Brenda was 15 or 16, has dark blonde/light brown hair and either blue/green or hazel/brown eyes, and is listed as being between 5'4"-5'6" and weighing 110-130 pounds; keep in mind those are estimations made years later in 1994. Also, she is missing from Staten Island, NY which is only about 30 miles from Atlantic Highlands http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ey_brenda.html.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    NamUs says the shoes were an 8 1/2 while Doe says 6 1/2.
    NamUs says she died 1980-1988 while Doe says 1973 - 1978
    Will ask the case worker to clarify when she gets back to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Welcome to WS!

    No; she has not gotten back to me on a few things I emailed about. She told me she was giving it straight to NJ State Police; yet I have not seen any of the case corrections done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Just looked at the email, she contacted Donna Fontana about adding the pic I sent but never answered me on the shoe size or year killed. Donna Fontana is the one that entered the case.
    Shoes are still showing as 8 1/2. Does anyone remember when they went out of style? I remember wearing Capezio's in the early 80's, Chinese slippers, bamboo thong flip flops, chunky heel snake skin boots. Been trying to remember because Doe Net says she died between 1973 and 1978 which is probably more accurate for the shoes.

    NamUs UP # 1458
    Doe net link



    18 Exclusions
    The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
    First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
    Carol Donn 1963 Florida
    Margaret Fox 1960 New Jersey
    Brenda Green 1972 Alabama
    Lorraine Herbster 1962 New Jersey
    Sandra Hopler 1955 Pennsylvania
    Karen KAMSCH 1962 Maryland
    Michelle Lakey 1974 Pennsylvania
    Charlotte Loomis 1958 New Jersey
    Judy Martins 1955 Ohio
    Tammie McCormick 1972 New York
    Audrey Nerenberg 1958 New York
    Judith O'Donnell 1961 New York
    Robyn Pettinatto 1960 New Jersey
    Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
    Patricia Seelbaugh 1956 Pennsylvania
    Denise Sheehy 1954 New York
    Sheryl Tillinghast 1956 New York
    Karen Zendrosky 1963 New Jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    18,098
    Those look like late seventies or early eighties

    Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,730
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Those look like late seventies or early eighties

    Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Were we still wearing those shoes in the early 80's? I don't remember them from then, just the 70's

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Shoes are still showing as 8 1/2. Does anyone remember when they went out of style? I remember wearing Capezio's in the early 80's, Chinese slippers, bamboo thong flip flops, chunky heel snake skin boots. Been trying to remember because Doe Net says she died between 1973 and 1978 which is probably more accurate for the shoes.

    NamUs UP # 1458
    Doe net link



    18 Exclusions
    The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
    First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
    Carol Donn 1963 Florida
    Margaret Fox 1960 New Jersey
    Brenda Green 1972 Alabama
    Lorraine Herbster 1962 New Jersey
    Sandra Hopler 1955 Pennsylvania
    Karen KAMSCH 1962 Maryland
    Michelle Lakey 1974 Pennsylvania
    Charlotte Loomis 1958 New Jersey
    Judy Martins 1955 Ohio
    Tammie McCormick 1972 New York
    Audrey Nerenberg 1958 New York
    Judith O'Donnell 1961 New York
    Robyn Pettinatto 1960 New Jersey
    Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
    Patricia Seelbaugh 1956 Pennsylvania
    Denise Sheehy 1954 New York
    Sheryl Tillinghast 1956 New York
    Karen Zendrosky 1963 New Jersey
    Was there ever any confirmation that Jan Cotta was definitively ruled out as well?

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Just to make sure everyone knows, Jan Cotta was ruled out as being this UID. She isn't listed via NamUs because she was not compared through it, this was done before it was created. It's good to know that and finally have it settled ,though Jan is still missing and AHJD doesn't have her own name back; even when there's no match made at least we can include one more missing person that we know a UID *isn't* and that individual's family can be confident they haven't found their answers yet and need to keep looking.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow45 View Post
    Just to make sure everyone knows, Jan Cotta was ruled out as being this UID. She isn't listed via NamUs because she was not compared through it, this was done before it was created. It's good to know that and finally have it settled ,though Jan is still missing and AHJD doesn't have her own name back; even when there's no match made at least we can include one more missing person that we know a UID *isn't* and that individual's family can be confident they haven't found their answers yet and need to keep looking.
    Ms. Reed from Namus did send me a message today that Jan Cotta was indeed excluded for this Jane Doe. She is going to put her on the rule-out list for this Jane Doe, she told me, as she has enough documentation.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Bit of hope View Post
    Ms. Reed from Namus did send me a message today that Jan Cotta was indeed excluded for this Jane Doe. She is going to put her on the rule-out list for this Jane Doe, she told me, as she has enough documentation.
    That's good, they were probably getting Jan sent in at least once a week before.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?


  11. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Maybe a long shot, but possibly Kathy Sue Wilcox http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wilcox_kathy.html? She likely was a runaway, at least in the beginning. At the time of her disappearance in 1972 she was 15 years old, 5'4" tall and 130 pounds, and had dark brown hair and gray eyes. She has previously fractured her legs and toes, but it's believed that the injuries may not show up on X-rays. Her dental condition is unknown as she had never been to a dentist and has no records available as a result. Side-by-sides of KSW and AHJD: Kathy Wilcox 1.jpgAtlantic Highlands Jane Doe.jpg.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    160
    Jan Cotta and Rosemary Calandriello are now listed as rule outs.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Full list of rule outs as of 09/12/17:
    • Lynn Burdick 1964 Massachusetts
    • Rosemary Callendriello 1952 New Jersey
    • Jan Cotta 1954 New Jersey
    • Carol Donn 1963 Florida
    • Margaret Fox 1960 New Jersey
    • Brenda Green 1972 Alabama
    • Lorraine Herbster 1962 New Jersey
    • Sandra Hopler 1955 Pennsylvania
    • Karen Kamsch 1962 Maryland
    • Tracy King 1960 Pennsylvania
    • Rhonda Labbe 1956 Massachusetts
    • Michelle Lakey 1974 Pennsylvania
    • Charlotte Loomis 1958 New Jersey
    • Judy Martins 1955 Ohio
    • Tammie McCormick 1972 New York
    • Audrey Nerenberg 1958 New York
    • Judith O'Donnell 1961 New York
    • Robyn Pettinatto 1960 Montana**
    • Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
    • Patricia Seelbaugh 1956 Pennsylvania
    • Denise Sheehy 1954 New York
    • Sheryl Tillinghast 1956 New York
    • Karen Zendrosky 1963 New Jersey

    **Incorrectly listed as New Jersey.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,413
    [QUOTE=theshadow45;13623896]Full list of rule outs as of 09/12/17:
    • Lynn Burdick 1964 Massachusetts
    • Rosemary Callendriello 1952 New Jersey
    • Jan Cotta 1954 New Jersey
    • Carol Donn 1963 Florida
    • Margaret Fox 1960 New Jersey
    • Brenda Green 1972 Alabama
    • Lorraine Herbster 1962 New Jersey
    • Sandra Hopler 1955 Pennsylvania
    • Karen Kamsch 1962 Maryland
    • Tracy King 1960 Pennsylvania
    • Rhonda Labbe 1956 Massachusetts
    • Michelle Lakey 1974 Pennsylvania
    • Charlotte Loomis 1958 New Jersey
    • Judy Martins 1955 Ohio
    • Tammie McCormick 1972 New York
    • Audrey Nerenberg 1958 New York
    • Judith O'Donnell 1961 New York
    • Robyn Pettinatto 1960 Montana**
    • Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
    • Patricia Seelbaugh 1956 Pennsylvania
    • Denise Sheehy 1954 New York
    • Sheryl Tillinghast 1956 New York
    • Karen Zendrosky 1963 New Jersey

    **Incorrectly listed as New Jersey.[/QUOT

    Good to see Jan Cotta is added to the list finally.
    Still believe in the human race.....

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Submitted Brenda Crowley via NamUs. Today is her birthday.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2017, 11:51 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-29-2016, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 05:41 PM
  5. NJ Rosemary Calandriello (17) - Atlantic Highlands NJ, 1969
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:39 AM

Tags for this Thread