When this is All Over...Whose Book Would You Want to Read the MOST?

Never4GetCaylee

Reaction score
When this is ALL over...if everyone writes a book...whose would you want to read the MOST?

1. Casey Anthony

2. George Anthony

3. Cindy Anthony

4. Lee Anthony

5. Amy H.

6. Leonard Padilla

7. Jose Baez

8. Yuri Melich

9. John Allen

Sorry...I can't remember how to post a real poll thingy!

I definitely go with Yuri. I think it would be absolutely fascinating.

Zero. Sorry I only want to see justice and Casey served punishment for her crime. I have no interest in a book or movie or even a comic stripm about this vile abbomination of humanity; that has occured here.

Beth Karras -- not joking

Catherine Crier -- for the details and research

the Belich (?) reporter -- for her depth of experience with all aspects of this tragedy.

The first two are just for my respect for their reporting. I DO know they are not involved with this trial, yet.

Not that he would write one, but I would read Yuri's book.

I say ZERO also....no reason to keep reading about it, once I see KC go down.....

I would read anyone's book who would donate at least 50% of the proceeds to TES.

I would read a collaboration with YM and Belich. Those two know the intimate details of the case and the players.
Plus they both seem smart, and can seperate the bs from the truth.
I just thought about it more, they would be perfect to write together.

O.K., here is my choice........I have been a true crime buff for years. It all started when I first read a book about the Albert Desalvo the Boston Strangler. I would love to read a book written by Ann Rule with insights by LP. I am curious about all that has gone on behind the scenes.

I wouldn't read a book written by any of the people listed.

IF a book should be written by a prominent member of the prosecution team (a la Bugliosi), I'd consider reading it.

Not that he would write one, but I would read Yuri's book.

No, you are right, he won't write one, but I would love it if he did.

Kathi Belich is also an interesting choice. I didn't think of her.

Can't believe no one has said Leonard yet. :)

I would read a book by Yuri Melich or John Allen.

I wouldn't bother with anything written by any of the Anthonys, since I wouldn't be able to believe a word of it. They have zero credibility, so a book by any one of them would have to be considered fiction, I'd think. Kind of defeats the purpose of a true crime book, right? :crazy:

If Ann Rule wrote a book about the case I would read it...other than that probably none of them.

If Ann Rule wrote a book about the case I would read it...other than that probably none of them.

Ann Rule said on her website that she has received hundreds of emails requesting a book about this case, but she says she won't write one. She said it is too high profile. She said the only really high profile case she ever wrote about was Ted Bundy...the one that got her started.

On a side note...I'm not suggesting anyone should write a book or that money should be made off Caylee, I am just interested in who WS's would most like to tell their story after Casey gets convicted.

Ann Rule said on her website that she has received hundreds of emails requesting a book about this case, but she says she won't write one. She said it is too high profile. She said the only really high profile case she ever wrote about was Ted Bundy...the one that got her started.
Thank you for posting that. I wondered about her, and I wrote an email.lol
Now I know. :)

WS'ers do an amazing job of covering everything regarding this case. Why buy the book when we will probably hear all or most of the details of the trial right here.

On a side note...I'm not suggesting anyone should write a book or that money should be made off Caylee, I am just interested in who WS's would most like to tell their story after Casey gets convicted.
That's true... and she wrote about Ted Bundy because she had personal knowledge of him having worked beside him at a "suicide prevention" center for awhile. She is one of my favorite authors.. I've read alot of her books.

I would probably read Catherine Crier if she wrote a book about this case... of the ones listed in this poll, #8 and #9 are the only two I would consider, however, they are so busy they probably wouldn't have time. The others? I wouldn't even pick up a book and leaf through it...

I wouldnt buy a book, (Unless someone comes out with true inside info) because all of us on WS'ers already know the story better than the writer and often better than the news folks..lol.
PS Casey cant write a book when she is convicted. (Isnt it against the law to profit when convicted?)

Now if ZFG were to write a book, I would buy it.

I had hoped that Ann Rule would write a book, however she said she had no intention of writing on this case. So I guess I won't read anyone of the above mentioned books.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back