Geraldo - Sun., Feb., 1, 2009 (Old Interview w/Cindy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaglebrd

Reaction score
I sent a complaint e-mail last night after CA was not on Geraldo. I just received this reply:

The Cindy Anthony Interview will be on tonight at 10pm est. Thank you very much for watching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sat 1/31/2009 10:15 PM
To: Show -At Large
Subject: false advertising

Geraldo and Producers: Once again your show comes up like an empty vault. You advertise an exclusive interview with Cindy Anthony, but she's not on. You had an exclusive video related to the Anthony case that also was touted, but NOT shown a while back. Those of us tuned in about what was advertised did not tune in to see Ann Coulter.

LOL I'll believe it when I see her on it..
Thanks for the update..

I really hope he's not blowing smoke tonight..

LOL I'll believe it when I see her on it..
Thanks for the update..

I really hope he's not blowing smoke tonight..

Me too because I've got two shows recording AND I'm watching the Super Bowl. I can't have anything else on! It doesn't say new. {shrugs}

did they say it was a new interview I wonder?

Kimberly Gilfoyle on and not Geraldo and she made no mention of Cindy or the case. Bummer.

Have they said anything about the interview? I am just now tuning in.

Its an alert I have not heard her say anything about the rest of the show

Rut Roh!!! Geraldo's getting another e-mail from beaglebrd!!

3 weeks in a row of false advertising? Aren't their standards they have to adhere to or something?

Look on the bright side. At least we won't have to apologize to Geraldo

Sheesh. This is total BS (can I say BS?). He is all over the place with advertising. And Beagle has PROOF. Bunch of liars. Well, I'll give them until the end of the show to run an old interview. Didn't it say "exclusive sit down" or something similar? That's not really true if it's an old interview. Ugh.

Legal pundit and victims' rights advocate Wendy Murphy and Investigation Discovery's David Lohr are discussing the case live here www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage --

The show apparently takes caller questions!

This could be a good alternative for anyone who's sick of Geraldo's trickery and wants to hear about the case :)

Nope, no mention of the case at all.... No Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni