Meter Reader (RK) Transfered for his own safety

Friptzap

Reaction score
He and his reported requested he be transfered to an inside position for his own safety because of all the e-mails etc that are naming him out as a bad person in this case.

They agreed and he starts a position in inventory for higher pay tommorow.

People keep blaming him or trying to incriminate him for simply discovering the body.

I would never change anything I did in searching myself but I would hate to be in his shoes now seeing how horrible people can be when your meerly trying to serve justice in this world.

adding link
: http://www.wesh.com/news/18618997/detail.html

I believe if RK could talk, he would. There are some pieces that we just don't know about in this case. imo.

He should change his email ?

Well, at least he gets higher pay. It's like pain & suffering compensation for doing the right thing.

People annoy me. I need to put my mittens on now.

And this is what i was talking about

People get all *vigilante* and that is not the word I want to actually use
'
But its like a gang mentality, something starts off and everyone joins in

Why is that necessary for people to live like this ?

Bullying is WRONG

This makes me sick! Like a witch hunt! GMAB, he found our Caylee, he is the reason she is not still rotting in a garbage bag in the swamp.

I'm glad he is being paid more. God Bless, Roy!

Fritz, someone is going to ask for a link! Just a heads up! What news station did you hear this on?

ETA: DANG chico, you're fast!

I could understand people with information becoming afraid to say anything.

Thank heavens RK followed his instincts and kept looking after getting brushed aside. I am glad NeJame gave him the reward money.

It is unbelievable that one spoiled selfish women could do so much damage to so many.

I don't understand what is going on?

It would seem that people (unknown) are giving the meter reader, RK, that found Caylee trouble. The company feels it will be best to give him an indoor job at higher pay. That way people can't bother him as much I guess.
moo

WTF? What the hell is wrong with people. This guy goes out of his way to bring that little girl out of the swamp and into the light and he's crucified like he's Manson. What message does this send to the public? Don't get involved, walk on by, let someone else handle it. The sad part is that Kronk knew this coming into it but went ahead and made the final call. This guy should be given a medal, not dragged through the coals. I'm sure the next thing will be to pick apart his life from the day he was born. "Mr. Kronk, explain to the jury the circumstances surrounding pooping in your pants when you were 5 years old. Or the time when you were 14 and your mother found a Playboy magazine under your bed"

Get ready Roy, more's comin'! I think we need to send him some Kevlar boxers! Perhaps a flame thrower or two.

They should direct their anger (the need to see justice served for Caylee) at the right person (s). This type of behavior will not help one bit! It will only distract from placing responsibility where it belongs.

I get the basic reference, but could you pls clarify so affair rumours don't crop up? TY :)
LOL sorry you're right. She was a player in the Peterson trial that tried to do the right thing and got dragged through the mud. She was ripped up one side and down the other.
Both Kronk and fry are guilty of their own personal indiscretions and so that was publicized and used to make them look like the bad guy.
Neither of them angels, but both seemingly just trying to help to get all thte info to the table.

He and his reported requested he be transfered to an inside position for his own safety because of all the e-mails etc that are naming him out as a bad person in this case.

They agreed and he starts a position in inventory for higher pay tommorow.

People keep blaming him or trying to incriminate him for simply discovering the body.

I would never change anything I did in searching myself but I would hate to be in his shoes now seeing how horrible people can be when your meerly trying to serve justice in this world.
Do you have a link please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back