908 users online (140 members and 768 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will we ever know for certain when/where/what caused her death?

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 16.26%
  • No

161 65.45%
  • Not Sure

45 18.29%

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Will we ever find out exactly what happened to Caylee?

Thought I'd post this as a simple yes or no, then sleuthers can elaborate about why or why not.

No, never , KC will never tell
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

KC is the only one who know exactly what happened to Caylee and she will take it to the grave with her. We will never know how Caylee died. Knowing how this sweet little angel probably lived makes me not want to know how she died.

I don't think we will ever know if the "real story" IS the "real story." Telling a lie doesn't seem to bother her mother a bit, and even if she did have a "break" and tell - who could believe her?

There's only one person who knows what happened to precious little Caylee. And unless there's a miracle, no we'll never know what happened to that baby!

I voted "no" too... but there's always a chance that irrefutable evidence will surface, if it hasn't already. Also, there's always a chance KC might tell someone years from now, either in prison or in the free world. Remember what Joran VDS did? I've heard that killers can't keep it inside forever... eventually the truth surfaces.

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Since KC is the only one who really knows all that happened, I said no. In her mind, she believes her own lies and has tucked the truth in a compartment in her mind. The longer this goes on, the more remote the memories she locked away will be. I think we'll have a pretty good idea of what/where/when from the case the prosecution is putting together.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

I don't think we will ever know the whole story behind her death. I cannot imagine KC ever telling the truth. She may even decide in the future to change her plea but her story will be it was an accident and still that could not be proved to be the truth as it was so long before she was found.

I think CA knows a lot more of the truth than anyone else, except maybe Baez. But again, that would just be more lies. Unless George gets the help he needs, I can't believe anyone will ever know what really happened.

No we will never know the true story unless they put her under some truth drug and she will tell then. Of ocurse that violtes her rights doesn't it? If I were her and was so sure I was innocent, I would do whatever necessary to prove I did not do it.

Maybe it's best Casey keeps it to herself because it might be too horrific to know. Forensics likely says enough.

My Answer to this question Is ~~~NO we will never know what happened to Caylee, kc will take it to her grave! We can surmise, guess all we want but KC will be mumm and so will her parents and brother,unforetunely!.IMO
    SUNNY
    IMO/JMO

KC will never ever tell us, and I'd rather not know

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    We will never know the whole story unless she told someone else and it finally eats at that person and they spill the beans.

The truth will never come from KC.
    But I am certain that the state will give us a great scenerio at trial.

I voted no. KC will never tell, and she will take it to her grave.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast