Will we ever find out exactly what happened to Caylee?

Will we ever know for certain when/where/what caused her death?

• Yes

Votes: 40 16.3%
  • No

Votes: 161 65.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 45 18.3%

• Total voters

natsound

Reaction score
Thought I'd post this as a simple yes or no, then sleuthers can elaborate about why or why not.

No, never , KC will never tell

KC is the only one who know exactly what happened to Caylee and she will take it to the grave with her. We will never know how Caylee died. Knowing how this sweet little angel probably lived makes me not want to know how she died.

I don't think we will ever know if the "real story" IS the "real story." Telling a lie doesn't seem to bother her mother a bit, and even if she did have a "break" and tell - who could believe her?

There's only one person who knows what happened to precious little Caylee. And unless there's a miracle, no we'll never know what happened to that baby!

I voted "no" too... but there's always a chance that irrefutable evidence will surface, if it hasn't already. Also, there's always a chance KC might tell someone years from now, either in prison or in the free world. Remember what Joran VDS did? I've heard that killers can't keep it inside forever... eventually the truth surfaces.

Since KC is the only one who really knows all that happened, I said no. In her mind, she believes her own lies and has tucked the truth in a compartment in her mind. The longer this goes on, the more remote the memories she locked away will be. I think we'll have a pretty good idea of what/where/when from the case the prosecution is putting together.

I don't think we will ever know the whole story behind her death. I cannot imagine KC ever telling the truth. She may even decide in the future to change her plea but her story will be it was an accident and still that could not be proved to be the truth as it was so long before she was found.

I think CA knows a lot more of the truth than anyone else, except maybe Baez. But again, that would just be more lies. Unless George gets the help he needs, I can't believe anyone will ever know what really happened.

No we will never know the true story unless they put her under some truth drug and she will tell then. Of ocurse that violtes her rights doesn't it? If I were her and was so sure I was innocent, I would do whatever necessary to prove I did not do it.

Maybe it's best Casey keeps it to herself because it might be too horrific to know. Forensics likely says enough.

My Answer to this question Is ~~~NO we will never know what happened to Caylee, kc will take it to her grave! We can surmise, guess all we want but KC will be mumm and so will her parents and brother,unforetunely!:mad:.IMO

We will never know the whole story unless she told someone else and it finally eats at that person and they spill the beans.

The truth will never come from KC.
But I am certain that the state will give us a great scenerio at trial.

I voted no. KC will never tell, and she will take it to her grave.

Even if Casey "confesses" somewhere down the road for a plea bargain, etc, the "confession" will be fraught with half-truths and outright fabrications designed to make herself look like more of a victim than her poor daughter.

'Fraid not. No story that Casey or any of her family ever told would be believable. I think the forensic evidence will indicate likely possibilities but Dr. G didn't seem to think the testing of the remains would yield a 100% answer. If there ever comes a time when Dr. G can talk more about her findings, I would sure love to hear it. I suppose she would testify at trial when and if that ever happens.

I think we get some of the truth during trial, but will never know 100%. I voted not sure, out of hope.

She may even decide in the future to change her plea but her story will be it was an accident and still that could not be proved to be the truth as it was so long before she was found.

Snippped by me. Do any of our legal eagles here know if she is able to change her plea to an accident when the ME stated it was death by homicide? Is the accident option even one? Just wondering.

And no, we will never know the truth because the only last ounce of control over anything that Casey has in her life is knowing that only she knows what happened and she will never give that up!

The truth will ALWAYS surface. Question is, which version will anyone be able to take as the truth with the likes of KC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back