1334 users online (238 members and 1096 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Boulder police take back Ramsey case

BOULDER, Colo. — Boulder police are taking over the investigation into JonBenet Ramsey's 1996 slaying, six years after handing the case over to the Boulder County District Attorney's Office.
    Police Chief Mark Beckner said Monday that he and newly elected District Attorney Stan Garnett agree the police department should take back the lead on investigating Boulder's most infamous the unsolved homicide.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009...t-ramsey-case/

Smile

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right? For once, the district attorney and the police might actually be on the same page! I am very hopeful that this case just may move forward.

Well, well, well. This sounds encouraging. I drug out my old copy of Perfect Murder, Perfect Town last week and was re-reading the chapters of how the FBI summed up the case for the Boulder cops. Maybe now they too will take that report off the shelf and apply it to the investigation.
    jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by spamelope View Post
    I know, right? For once, the district attorney and the police might actually be on the same page! I am very hopeful that this case just may move forward.
    I would have waited an eternity for this!

A couple of things really caught my attention:

"review all evidence in the case"

“explore all possible theories about what happened the night JonBenet was killed.”

"The task force will include about 20 people from nine outside agencies, including the FBI, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, the Jefferson County Sherriff’s Office, the state Attorney General’s Office and the Denver Police Department."
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Exclamation

"Beckner said his department notified John Ramsey’s attorney Monday about the Boulder police take-over.

Beckner and Garnett are planning to answer questions at 3:30 p.m. in the city’s Public Safety Building, 1805 33rd St.

The department doesn’t plan to give regular updates about the work of the task force unless there’s a significant development, Beckner said."

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009...t-ramsey-case/

I need a LOCAL!!! Quick! Get down there for the Q&A!!!

I feel a Pulse.......

I am hoping this turns out be something, although, in my opinion there are many hurtles to overcome. Would be interest speaking hypothetically JR was charged with JB's murder whether the letter proclaiming his innocence from Mary Lacy would be an issue..

Although I wont hold my breath, lets once again hope Jonbenet finally gets justice!

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I would have waited an eternity for this!

A couple of things really caught my attention:

"review all evidence in the case"

“explore all possible theories about what happened the night JonBenet was killed.”

"The task force will include about 20 people from nine outside agencies, including the FBI, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, the Jefferson County Sherriff’s Office, the state Attorney General’s Office and the Denver Police Department."
    I just saw fox news about the new developements. I lurk here from the the anthony case and know how much this means to all of you. Maybe now I can learn more with this knew news. Go sluethers! All us lurkers will be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    I just saw fox news about the new developements. I lurk here from the the anthony case and know how much this means to all of you. Maybe now I can learn more with this knew news. Go sluethers! All us lurkers will be watching.
    Thank YOU! Can you even imagine a 12 year wait for Justice for Caylee?!

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Well, well, well. This sounds encouraging. I drug out my old copy of Perfect Murder, Perfect Town last week and was re-reading the chapters of how the FBI summed up the case for the Boulder cops. Maybe now they too will take that report off the shelf and apply it to the investigation.
    jmo

I found the movie by that name on hulu.com and thought about watching it. Did you see it and does it follow the book?

I hope that she finally gets justice of some kind, it's way past time.

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    jmo

Would you mind giving a summary of how the FBI summed up the case? I can't go back to my local library and check out the book because it shut down due to mold issues. I think all the books are probably even mold infested.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    OMG...NO! Now that REALLY puts it into perspective for those of us who didn't follow the Jon Benet case, but are following the Caylee case. I didn't follow the Ramsey case closely, but have the Caylee case. I can not even begin to imagine 12 years of frustration of no justice for Jon Benet!

This is great news. I hope to GOODNESS a miracle happens and this case can be solved once and for all. Because I didn't follow the details closely (I was a college student when this happened) I've always been on the fence about the Ramsey's involvment.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I'm already booking my psych stay in Maui if this occurs! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    I just saw fox news about the new developements. I lurk here from the the anthony case and know how much this means to all of you.
    Welcome!

"How much it means?" It's a dream come true!

What did they say on FOXNews, anyway?

Maybe now I can learn more with this knew news. Go sluethers! All us lurkers will be watching.
    RiverRat said it: imagine a 12 year wait for Caylee!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast