Former FBI Agent Reveals True Identity Of "Todd Black"

GirlinCentralFL

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/18623676/detail.html

*snip*
"Eyewitness News may have solved the mystery surrounding the phantom PR man working for Casey Anthony's attorney. He calls himself "Todd Black," but that's not his real name.
A former FBI revealed to Eyewitness News that Todd Black is really Gil Cabot, a man who's spent time in prison for trying to extort money from a Los Angeles news anchor. The so-called Todd Black has been involved in the Casey Anthony case almost since the beginning."

Now this is interesting to say the least GirlinCentralFL! Thank you very much for the link. Can't wait to see what the WSers pull up on this.

*snip*
"Eyewitness News may have solved the mystery surrounding the phantom PR man working for Casey Anthony's attorney. He calls himself "Todd Black," but that's not his real name.
A former FBI revealed to Eyewitness News that Todd Black is really Gil Cabot, a man who's spent time in prison for trying to extort money from a Los Angeles news anchor. The so-called Todd Black has been involved in the Casey Anthony case almost since the beginning."

Well, duh. Some very wonderful WSers figured this out months ago. :crazy:

Uneditied new release in response to the news story:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18623734/detail.html

"It simply DOES NOT MATTER if our company was founded by a gentleman who spent time in prison over twenty-five years ago, especially since that distinction is a key selling point that brings credibility to our services assisting celebrities, politicians and others charged with a crime. It simply DOES NOT MATTER that when he sold the company in 1996 he remained a consultant, just like it simply DOES NOT MATTER that security names are assigned to our company staff. Turning a prison experience into a successful business deserves respect, and in fact -mainstream news broadcasters and publications regularly employ as experts formally convicted individuals; G.Gordon Liddy, John Dean and Mark Fuhrman, to name a few. Working crisis media cases isn't fluff public relations, and in high profile situations using security names is required by Press Corps Media for employee safety."

Very interesting.

Well, duh. Some very wonderful WSers figured this out months ago. :crazy:

I need to read more here on the KC threads, I had stopped because it made me :crazy:

Dang, can you give us a link to the thread that talks about this guy Recovering-Lurker? I missed it, and would appreciate it!:blowkiss:

"It simply DOES NOT MATTER if our company was founded by a gentleman who spent time in prison over twenty-five years ago, especially since that distinction is a key selling point that brings credibility to our services assisting celebrities, politicians and others charged with a crime. It simply DOES NOT MATTER that when he sold the company in 1996 he remained a consultant, just like it simply DOES NOT MATTER that security names are assigned to our company staff. Turning a prison experience into a successful business deserves respect, and in fact -mainstream news broadcasters and publications regularly employ as experts formally convicted individuals; G.Gordon Liddy, John Dean and Mark Fuhrman, to name a few. Working crisis media cases isn't fluff public relations, and in high profile situations using security names is required by Press Corps Media for employee safety."

Very interesting.

My bold and italics-this is what I found most interesting in the quote. Wonder if they do full disclosure to their clients....

25 years ago is a long time!

But well done WS'ers who figured this one out!

Very interesting.

I think it matters when the same excon lies about who he is and gives statements and such to the media. Mark Furhman?? when did he get convicted of a crime and go to jail? Just more of a circus to go along with the other criminals at kidfinders. :rolleyes: Does what he and his company did constitute fraud?

*snip*
"eyewitness news may have solved the mystery surrounding the phantom pr man working for casey anthony's attorney. He calls himself "todd black," but that's not his real name.
A former fbi revealed to eyewitness news that todd black is really gil cabot, a man who's spent time in prison for trying to extort money from a los angeles news anchor. The so-called todd black has been involved in the casey anthony case almost since the beginning."

***thud ***

Thanks to a few great WS's we did know this months ago!

WTG WS's! :clap:

:blowkiss:

I remember some of our own WSers discovered this fact awhile ago! Kudos to them.

A couple comments:

1. I find the following comment by "Todd Black" amusing:

"Turning a prison experience into a successful business deserves respect, and in fact -mainstream news broadcasters and publications regularly employ as experts formally convicted individuals; G.Gordon Liddy, John Dean and Mark Fuhrman, to name a few."

My comment is that the above 3 gentlemen at least weren't afraid to show their faces, unlike Todd Black, who hides behind the "Oz curtain". :rolleyes:

2. For those who like LP, IIRC, Jack Tremarco is the same former FBI agent who spoke in glowing terms regarding Leonard on NG one evening. He stated that he knew LP and trusted him enough that what LP said, you could take to the bank.

It should prove very interesting where this reveal by WFTV leads to anything regarding JB. I cannot wait for it all to unfold! :)

Can the people involved with this family get any stranger? :D

After I picked myself up off of the floor, I laughed hysterically .. :D
This case is nuts!

*snip*
Well, this is NOT news for us. It's about time someone listened.

I think it matters when the same excon lies about who he is and gives statements and such to the media. Mark Furhman?? when did he get convicted of a crime and go to jail? Just more of a circus to go along with the other criminals at kidfinders. :rolleyes: Does what he and his company did constitute fraud?

Someone please tell me...is this true....about Mark Furhman? If so, this really blows my mind. For some reason, I thought he was a former police detective. I always liked him.

Furhman was convicted of Felony Perjury in 1996 (OJ case).here is the report..
http://www.lectlaw.com/files/case63.htm
Furhman did not spend jail time.

Can the people involved with this family get any stranger? :D

After I picked myself up off of the floor, I laughed hysterically .. :D
This case is nuts!

I agree. There is "absolutely" nothing that is straight-forward in this case. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back