Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Why do you need a guy to dig out "ghosts" and phantom agendas if one has a real solid defense? Methinks they don't have one and are looking to put out as many smoke machines and mirrors as possible.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    Why do you need a guy to dig out "ghosts" and phantom agendas if one has a real solid defense? Methinks they don't have one and are looking to put out as many smoke machines and mirrors as possible.

ITA!!! This has been the agenda since day (thirty) one and has only gotten worse since Baez became her attorney.
    IMO, it all really started with Baez proclaiming to the world that we would understand EVERYTHING once the perp has her day in court. That's a pretty lofty claim, and I'm sure Baez remembers his statement well.
    It's all they can do at this point. As the evidence mounts, all the defense can do is discredit, cast doubt, and "dig out ghosts".
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post

ITA!!! This has been the agenda since day (thirty) one and has only gotten worse since Baez became her attorney.
    IMO, it all really started with Baez proclaiming to the world that we would understand EVERYTHING once the perp has her day in court. That's a pretty lofty claim, and I'm sure Baez remembers his statement well.
    It's all they can do at this point. As the evidence mounts, all the defense can do is discredit, cast doubt, and "dig out ghosts".
    I remember how quiet and somber JB became after Caylee's remains were discovered. IMO his entire plan hinged on LE never finding the body. Now he's trying to come up with plan B,C,D and E.
    He's desperate. And Judge Strickland is no Judge Ito,TG!
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

I want to know what mysterious entity is behind the defense getting all of these high-profile names involved on this case, and what their agenda was/is. This is one of the most bizarre cases of defense power build-up I have ever seen... (in regards of not involving someone famous or high-profile)

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    No one knew what you were talking about LOL.
    I get that alot

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    I remember how quiet and somber JB became after Caylee's remains were discovered. IMO his entire plan hinged on LE never finding the body. Now he's trying to come up with plan B,C,D and E.
    He's desperate. And Judge Strickland is no Judge Ito,TG!
    Yes we will be spared the Dancing Ito's!!! TG!

Wonder if this guy won't work on the boyfriends, fusion, other seedy aspects.

Looks like this is going to be a very contested trial. I still don't understand why the Prosecution said "end of year, a year", etc.. Thought they were ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post

Looks like this is going to be a very contested trial. I still don't understand why the Prosecution said "end of year, a year", etc.. Thought they were ready to go.
    No doubt he will be working to throw everyone else under the bus. Hopefully Judge Strickland will put limits on what can come in.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Radio, should we send Judge Strickland a clock now, or wait?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

I had to search out Patrick McKenna to make sure he is the same one from the OJ case and now I am satisified he is the same one.

Based on his address and this article ....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...pike_0413.html

Private eye Pat McKenna of West Palm Beach says he unearthed the call at the Florida Highway Patrol earlier this year after he pored over records and tried to track down details for Sanchez's defense.

McKenna is the investigator who discovered the bombshell tapes in the O.J. Simpson murder case of a detective's racial epithets and identified a key defense witness for William Kennedy Smith in his rape case.

This only furthers my suspicians that theres "someone" funding these well known names. Casey has no money!! then again.......was it actually $ -or- BS that got OJ off ?

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    This only furthers my suspicians that theres "someone" funding these well known names. Casey has no money!! then again.......was it actually $ -or- BS that got OJ off ?
    One comment here...

I think it was BS!! It started with Gil Garcetti not wanting riots in Los Angeles and happily moving the trial to downtown. It was pretty much downhill from that point on.

EDIT: Someone or a group of someone's is spending some serious money on this case. For a moment rule out the much talked about 'entertainment' deals and just wonder why.... it gets scary, as has been said - Anthony is not a famous person -- so why all this??
    Last edited by radio; 02-03-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: edit - addition

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Another shocking addition to the defense team.... but I still say whoopdeedo. During the OJ case dna evidence was very new and people did not "believe" in it... today it is not the case. While this dude may be able to poke holes with his big, scary stick I do not believe, in my opinion, that he could puncture every single bit of damning evidence against this woman.

Over the weekend I went back and watched all the old hearings and interviews and read a lot of stuff.... this is going to be about the most slam dunk case ever (and I know we all thought that of OJ too....but the we must also keep in mind the advent of forensic testing and also remember the impact the LA riots could have had on the race card at that time...and the dude WAS convicted in civil court...sorry nurse rambling LOL)....

Seeing his name added IS a little bit nerve racking but in light of the great job done by LE...even with a 30 day lag time in following the trail of what happened....I am not really that nervous that this PI can shoot holes in a kevlar boat of a case that the SA is building. He can shoot but he will only leave little pock marks. He won't sink the boat (imhoo of course and respectively stated to all my ws peeps :-)

OMG! Before this case goes to trial, they'll have brought F.Lee Bailey back to this world to join the team! This is disgusting!
    If this were me, I would already have had trial and be sitting on death row! Who is Casey Anthony, and why is a baby killer so special?
    No wonder Casey and Jose are all smirks and smiles every time they go into a courtroom!

One comment here...

I think it was BS!! It started with Gil Garcetti not wanting riots in Los Angeles and happily moving the trial to downtown. It was pretty much downhill from that point on.

EDIT: Someone or a group of someone's is spending some serious money on this case. For a moment rule out the much talked about 'entertainment' deals and just wonder why.... it gets scary, as has been said - Anthony is not a famous person -- so why all this??
    I think she might have been involved with somebody bigger - somebody that is well known but might not be liked (except in his circle of friends)...This somebody has bigger ties to various entities. Of course, this is jmo. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    OMG! Before this case goes to trial, they'll have brought F.Lee Bailey back to this world to join the team! This is disgusting!
    If this were me, I would already have had trial and be sitting on death row! Who is Casey Anthony, and why is a baby killer so special?
    No wonder Casey and Jose are all smirks and smiles every time they go into a courtroom!
    ITA!

She is Public Enemy #1 $$$$$ & JB is Public Enemy #2 $$$$$

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast