1230 users online (188 members and 1042 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 988
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    How can an attorney who has had "extensive conversations" about his client's participation in a lawsuit be "very surprised" when that client is deposed?

    Great observation!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Other End
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by mendz View Post
    The judge ordered that she couldn't be questioned in person until her criminal trial was over as it might affect the outcome of that trial.

    Here is what I don't understand and this isn't against you, Mendz or your post but isn't this part of her trial? I mean after all, Casey is claming that ZFG is the one who took Caylee. To me, this should all be included. If JB is saying that it will incrimate Casey, well, so be it. Casey is the one who is lying and hurting other people because of her own actions.. All this should be a part of Caseys murder trial.. my 2 cents


    This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    133
    I'm with you, I think she should be deposed now and not with this fill in the answers thing.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzieCat View Post
    I think they're doing it because they know Casey is going to plead the 5th and they are trying to get someone in the family to admit there was no Zani. I bet Lee is squirming in his boots about this.
    So do you think they are trying to get someone in the family to admit there is no Zani in order to clear ZFG's name or to obtain admission of this fact for the murder case?

    I think ZFG should be able to sue Casey for what she has done to her and lay claim to any money the family may make off of this tragedy if so awarded. If someone took my good name and credibility away from me in order to cover up her murderous ways, I most certainly would want some avenue of retribution. How dare she? And now she doesn't even have to answer for what she has done to ZFG because she's got bigger fish to fry? Nope...not right.

    And if anyone in the family bought/perpetuated this lie and so defamed ZFG on TV and/or print they should have to answer too.

    Heck, I would think Jesse G is about ready to file a lawsuit by now!!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    This is ridiculous! Are ZG's attorneys going after the whole family now? What information do they think that LEE could possibly give them? The more I read about this defamation lawsuit the more I think it is completely bogus.
    1. KC said she left Caylee with ZG at Sawgrass Apartments and she drove a car with NY tag --- 2nd Story KC said ZG and others took Caylee from her at JBP
    KC tells different people that she has known ZG for 2 - 6 years. LA and GA and CA said in interviews with LE that they had heard of ZG.
    This ZG has been to Sawgrass Apartments, applied to get apt. And at that time drove a car with NY Tags. IMO it is not ridiculous for ZG to file this lawsuit - the ZG KC points to as the person that took Caylee is this ZG -
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I agree. ZFG's attorneys are taking this far beyond trying to clear her name, which has already been cleared repeatedly. It appears that they are actually trying to investigate Caylee's disappearance and murder, which could, IMO, be construed as interfering in a criminal case.
    Very Much Respect Your Opinions although I do not agree that her name has been cleared repeatedly. KC and family saying "oh this is the wrong ZG" doesn't clear her name when she was the ZG at Sawgrass and driving car with NY Tags. That points directly to this ZG. KC needs to come out and directly say "This is not the ZG because....I Lied about ZG taking Caylee".
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Very Much Respect Your Opinions although I do not agree that her name has been cleared repeatedly. KC and family saying "oh this is the wrong ZG" doesn't clear her name when she was the ZG at Sawgrass and driving car with NY Tags. That points directly to this ZG. KC needs to come out and directly say "This is not the ZG because....I Lied about ZG taking Caylee".
    The NY tags are one more indication that this was not the ZG Casey claimed took Caylee. Casey's ZFG was a Florida resident and had been for a number of years at least. Her car should have had Florida tags. Casey never accused this particular ZG and said right from the start that it was not her.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    1. KC said she left Caylee with ZG at Sawgrass Apartments and she drove a car with NY tag --- 2nd Story KC said ZG and others took Caylee from her at JBP
    KC tells different people that she has known ZG for 2 - 6 years. LA and GA and CA said in interviews with LE that they had heard of ZG.
    This ZG has been to Sawgrass Apartments, applied to get apt. And at that time drove a car with NY Tags. IMO it is not ridiculous for ZG to file this lawsuit - the ZG KC points to as the person that took Caylee is this ZG -
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    The NY tags are one more indication that this was not the ZG Casey claimed took Caylee. Casey's ZFG was a Florida resident and had been for a number of years at least. Her car should have had Florida tags. Casey never accused this particular ZG and said right from the start that it was not her.
    This ZG may now have FL tags, but IIRC, and as other posters pointed out, she did have NY tags at the time she visited Sawgrass. It matches with Casey's story of ZFG having a NY tag.
    Last edited by sarah7855; 02-03-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added to post

    The truest love there is

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah7855 View Post
    This ZG may now have FL tags, but IIRC, and as other posters pointed out, she did have NY tags at the time she visited Sawgrass. It matches with Casey's story of ZFG having a NY tag.
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying that Casey said the car of 'her' ZG had NY tags? I don't recall that. I'll have to pull up Casey's statement and reread it...and then I'll have to go shower again.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    The NY tags are one more indication that this was not the ZG Casey claimed took Caylee. Casey's ZFG was a Florida resident and had been for a number of years at least. Her car should have had Florida tags. Casey never accused this particular ZG and said right from the start that it was not her.

    I respectifully disagree. Just because you say "her car SHOULD have FLA tags" doesn't neccessarily make it so. TL still had NY tags....I still have Jersey info, etc. Sometimes it's just easier and lazier to leave things as they are. Sometimes it's for insurance purposes, too. AND...Casey did say she was from the NY area...has/had family there. AND, since casey seemed to "allude' to the fact that Zanny moved alot...diff addresses, diff phone #'s...sometimes, again, easier to just let things stay the way they are. Not all people play by the rules and obey the DMV laws.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838

    Zfg

    I saw a repeat of this ZFG (the one that filed the lawsuit) tv interview, and the camera zoomed down to her right hand. There was a tattoo of a HEART with the letters ZG inside of it. Hope KC didn't see this, because she will use this little piece of info. to try and explain why the "nanny" placed a heart sticker over the duct tape on Caylee's mouth.
    "This time we get it right."

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    I saw a repeat of this ZFG (the one that filed the lawsuit) tv interview, and the camera zoomed down to her right hand. There was a tattoo of a HEART with the letters ZG inside of it. Hope KC didn't see this, because she will use this little piece of info. to try and explain why the "nanny" placed a heart sticker over the duct tape on Caylee's mouth.
    Right!! Wasn't it just this week or late last week on NG or JVM?? It didn't even hit me in that way....wow...great catch!!!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    central Vale of Humility
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    Here is what I don't understand and this isn't against you, Mendz or your post but isn't this part of her trial? I mean after all, Casey is claming that ZFG is the one who took Caylee. To me, this should all be included. If JB is saying that it will incrimate Casey, well, so be it. Casey is the one who is lying and hurting other people because of her own actions.. All this should be a part of Caseys murder trial.. my 2 cents
    ZFG's suit is not about KC's guilt or innocence in the eyes of the state for the charges brought against her by the state.

    ZFG's suit is about defamation of character. Did KC make a false statement which would have a detrimental effect on ZFG's reputation? Some of the facts involved in the two cases may be shared, but the cases are not the same.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
    ____________________

    FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,116
    Quote Originally Posted by fortytwo View Post
    ZFG's suit is not about KC's guilt or innocence in the eyes of the state for the charges brought against her by the state.

    ZFG's suit is about defamation of character. Did KC make a false statement which would have a detrimental effect on ZFG's reputation? Some of the facts involved in the two cases may be shared, but the cases are not the same.

    and remember there is that darn pesky little counter suit of kc's that she filed....and really got the ball rolling...
    jmo

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying that Casey said the car of 'her' ZG had NY tags? I don't recall that. I'll have to pull up Casey's statement and reread it...and then I'll have to go shower again.
    Yes, I remember that she said "her" ZFG did have NY tags at the time of visiting Sawgrass, and other posters are saying that too, so hopefully I'm not imagining things

    The truest love there is

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:54 PM
  2. All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 04:29 AM
  3. All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008
    By whiteangora in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 489
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:52 PM