1392 users online (190 members and 1202 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    I respectifully disagree. Just because you say "her car SHOULD have FLA tags" doesn't neccessarily make it so. TL still had NY tags....I still have Jersey info, etc. Sometimes it's just easier and lazier to leave things as they are. Sometimes it's for insurance purposes, too. AND...Casey did say she was from the NY area...has/had family there. AND, since casey seemed to "allude' to the fact that Zanny moved alot...diff addresses, diff phone #'s...sometimes, again, easier to just let things stay the way they are. Not all people play by the rules and obey the DMV laws.
    LOL....I can't believe we're debating about why the imaginary Zanny may have kept imaginary NY plates on her imaginary car. Being that the imaginary Zanny had lived in Florida for so many years, I would imagine that she would register her imaginary brand new car with Florida plates.

So far I haven't found the part in the docs where Casey describes Zanny's car.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    LOL....I can't believe we're debating about why the imaginary Zanny may have kept imaginary NY plates on her imaginary car. Being that the imaginary Zanny had lived in Florida for so many hears, I would imagine that she would register her imaginary brand new car with Florida plates.

HA !!! LOL....I was just thinking to myself to edit my post....you're too funny !!

LOL....I can't believe we're debating about why the imaginary Zanny may have kept imaginary NY plates on her imaginary car. Being that the imaginary Zanny had lived in Florida for so many hears, I would imagine that she would register her imaginary brand new car with Florida plates.

It is a little funny, huh?

ETA: we are so on the wrong thread for this!!!
    Last edited by sarah7855; 02-03-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: ETA

The truest love there is

The NY tags are one more indication that this was not the ZG Casey claimed took Caylee. Casey's ZFG was a Florida resident and had been for a number of years at least. Her car should have had Florida tags. Casey never accused this particular ZG and said right from the start that it was not her.
    Do you think the fact this ZG filled out the card at Sawgrass apartments is mere coincidence?? I don't. I think it's pretty obvious KC got her information from Sawgrass, the very place she claims her child was kidnapped from.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Do you think the fact this ZG filled out the card at Sawgrass apartments is mere coincidence?? I don't. I think it's pretty obvious KC got her information from Sawgrass, the very place she claims her child was kidnapped from.
    I don't know what is or isn't coincidence in this case. Is it coincidence that Casey had talked about Zanny the nanny long before Caylee went missing and that ZFG just happened to view the apartment at Sawgrass?

The NY tags are one more indication that this was not the ZG Casey claimed took Caylee. Casey's ZFG was a Florida resident and had been for a number of years at least. Her car should have had Florida tags. Casey never accused this particular ZG and said right from the start that it was not her.
    1. Which ZFG did she accuse?
    2. Casey "said" this right from the start? And we now believe what she says?

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    This is ridiculous! Are ZG's attorneys going after the whole family now? What information do they think that LEE could possibly give them? The more I read about this defamation lawsuit the more I think it is completely bogus.
    They can use LEE and CA and GA's testimony to prove conlusively that ZFG was a scapegoat and had nothing to do with the case. Is that not obvious? ZFG is trying to clear her name and if it can be shown that the only person who has heard of or (supposedly) seen ZFG is Casey, it helps her case...

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I think that the connection to sawgrass and ZFG being the only one around with that particular name/and the NY plates, so accurately spelled out by Casey pinpoints her more than if it were completely random, like if she would have said "bob smith". Just opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I don't think we can assume that because Casey said this was not the ZG she was actually accusing her of being the one simply because Casey tends to lie. Casey at no time pointed a finger at this ZG.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../02/ng.01.html
    NANCY GRACE
    Zenaida`s Attorneys Have Questions for Casey Anthony
    Aired February 2, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: And Keith, very quickly, before we go to break, what connection did your client, Zenaida Gonzalez, have with Sawgrass Apartments?
    MITNIK: She was there applying to move in there.
    GRACE: Right.
    MITNIK: And her name was on an application. She was...
    GRACE: And that was it.
    MITNIK: ... driving her car from New York, and suddenly, her name comes up and this woman is saying it`s a lady from New York and we believe there may be connection.
    GRACE: Oh, did Zenaida have New York plates?
    MITNIK: Yes.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

I can not find in the docs where Casey says that ZFG drives a 2008 Ford Focus. I could swear it's there somewhere.

On Google, every mention I'm finding of a Ford Focus is attributed to the Nanny in the park story as relayed by LP. I'm almost certain we heard about the Focus long before that. Someone help me out here, please?

Question

I don't think we can assume that because Casey said this was not the ZG she was actually accusing her of being the one simply because Casey tends to lie. Casey at no time pointed a finger at this ZG.
    I thought that ZFG was the only ZFG, oops, I mean ZF-G in the state or in the area - plus - the with the sawgrass connection & NY tags - it seems that ZF-G fits casey's description, and the lack matching physical description kinda proves she was lying. To me, Casey did pick A specific ZF-G, without knowing who she was.

It sounds convoluted - but imo, it would be like me picking out a random name in a phone book and making up a story... sure, I may not have known that person ahead of time or anything, but by definition, I did pick a specific person. Sorry if I'm not making it very clear. It's just my opinion I don't know what the law says.

I don't know what is or isn't coincidence in this case. Is it coincidence that Casey had talked about Zanny the nanny long before Caylee went missing and that ZFG just happened to view the apartment at Sawgrass?
    According to CA??? Personally I don't find CA that reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    According to CA??? Personally I don't find CA that reliable.
    No. According to Rev G. and a number of text messages Casey sent out to other people before Caylee went missing.

LOL....I can't believe we're debating about why the imaginary Zanny may have kept imaginary NY plates on her imaginary car. Being that the imaginary Zanny had lived in Florida for so many years, I would imagine that she would register her imaginary brand new car with Florida plates.

have you checked this e-mail that Lee sent to Yuri ??

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_ant...mail072608.htm

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast