1320 users online (221 members and 1099 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
    have you checked this e-mail that Lee sent to Yuri ??

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_ant...mail072608.htm
    Excellent! Boy, Lee is a whiz with emails, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
    have you checked this e-mail that Lee sent to Yuri ??

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_ant...mail072608.htm
    Thanks. Apparently all that information that Lee shared with LE came from a jailhouse visit that the A's had with Casey. What's surprising me is that I thought this was information that Casey gave directly to LE in her statement, but that does not appear to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    I saw a repeat of this ZFG (the one that filed the lawsuit) tv interview, and the camera zoomed down to her right hand. There was a tattoo of a HEART with the letters ZG inside of it. Hope KC didn't see this, because she will use this little piece of info. to try and explain why the "nanny" placed a heart sticker over the duct tape on Caylee's mouth.
    There's a picture of this tattoo in the other thread.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

Question... The only way LA and the others can take the fifth on questions in the deposition would be if the answer could lead to criminal prosecution for themselves, not KC ???

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Question... The only way LA and the others can take the fifth on questions in the deposition would be if the answer could lead to criminal prosecution for themselves, not KC ???
    I think so, but their attorneys could object to the questions on other grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I think so, but their attorneys could object to the questions on other grounds.
    OK, also (one more) will the family's depositions be face to face instead of in writing, if known ?

Thanks. Apparently all that information that Lee shared with LE came from a jailhouse visit that the A's had with Casey. What's surprising me is that I thought this was information that Casey gave directly to LE in her statement, but that does not appear to be the case.
    Yep, sorting KC's lies a full time job.....

Hard to put togeter a KC zanny story, 'cause everytime she tells it, it changes
    or she adds another lie to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    OK, also (one more) will the family's depositions be face to face instead of in writing, if known ?
    I believe that, aside from Casey, they will have to to appear in person.

So at the very least they will all HAVE to say they have never met the "nanny", never received or heard KC receive a phone call from the "nanny" and have never seen a picture of the "nanny". It's only a few questions and answers, but says it all, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    So do you think they are trying to get someone in the family to admit there is no Zani in order to clear ZFG's name or to obtain admission of this fact for the murder case?

I think ZFG should be able to sue Casey for what she has done to her and lay claim to any money the family may make off of this tragedy if so awarded. If someone took my good name and credibility away from me in order to cover up her murderous ways, I most certainly would want some avenue of retribution. How dare she? And now she doesn't even have to answer for what she has done to ZFG because she's got bigger fish to fry? Nope...not right.

And if anyone in the family bought/perpetuated this lie and so defamed ZFG on TV and/or print they should have to answer too.

Heck, I would think Jesse G is about ready to file a lawsuit by now!!!
    I completely agree. I'm glad someone is standing up against the defamation this family has caused.

One of the BEST questions will be, did you ever hear Caylee talk about the "nanny" ? GA answered formally in a LE interview with no already, and CA answered a reporter's question to this with something like, she doesn't talk about stuff like that, she talks about her puppy a lot. I don't know that LA has ever answered the question. Should be interesting, and if they are truthful, should help the state in their criminal case against KC.

I can not find in the docs where Casey says that ZFG drives a 2008 Ford Focus. I could swear it's there somewhere.

On Google, every mention I'm finding of a Ford Focus is attributed to the Nanny in the park story as relayed by LP. I'm almost certain we heard about the Focus long before that. Someone help me out here, please?
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../04/ng.01.html

not sure if this is what you are referring to>?

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    Right!! Wasn't it just this week or late last week on NG or JVM?? It didn't even hit me in that way....wow...great catch!!!
    Yep, I believe that it was JVM. Wasn't KC asked during her interview with police, if the ZFG that "had Caylee", had any tattoos, and she said, "No"? She was also asked if ZFG (that had Caylee) had any children, and she said "No", on that question too. So, not only does this ZFG that has filed the lawsuit have children...she also has a tattoo of a heart with her initials inside of it, on her left hand.
    "This time we get it right."

Quote Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
    There's a picture of this tattoo in the other thread.
    KC can't use this info though, because she has already said that the ZF-G that took Caylee, did NOT have any tattoos, right? Unless she claims that Zanny could have gotten the tattoo after disposing of Caylee. Whatever the case may be, I am quite sure that KC will find a way to weave that heart tattoo into her story, somehow or another.
    "This time we get it right."

UPDATE: From JVM : Depo's will be filmed & released.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast