National Enquirer Feb. 3

Cherry Ames

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has discussed this yet, but standing in the grocery store line today I idled away time by reading the latest article about this case. Interesting statements in the article were:

1. TiaMarie (sp) says that whenever she and KC buried a pet during their childhood, they decorated the "casket" (i.e. bag or shoebox) with hearts.

2. George recognized the heart sticker from one he saw Caylee with.

3. LA lied about stuff. He was over at the Anthony house on the 15th to break up a big fight between his mother and sister. Mother threatened to kick KC out and keep Caylee. He initially didn't tell this to police but later did.

That's all I can remember right now. Food for thought, no?

well, if the heart sticker thing is true then that makes me go hmmm...:waitasec:

but, not to be snarky , doesn't the enquirer report about aliens and sasquatch too? lol--

well, if the heart sticker thing is true then that makes me go hmmm...:waitasec:

but, not to be snarky , doesn't the enquirer report about aliens and sasquatch too? lol--

Well who do you think gave this info to the enquirer in the first place? My guess is the aliens or sasquatch.

Wow, Lee was probably there for the big Father's Day fight -
:slap:

I have no idea with this case, but the Enquirer has been correct a lot of the time in the past. For example, they broke the John Edwards affair story that caused him to drop out of the presidential race. No mainstream news agency wanted to touch it. Maybe you are thinking of The Globe or News of the World for aliens? I don't read them but I see all this at the checkout like the rest of the world!

I have no idea with this case, but the Enquirer has been correct a lot of the time in the past. For example, they broke the John Edwards affair story that caused him to drop out of the presidential race. No mainstream news agency wanted to touch it. Maybe you are thinking of The Globe or News of the World for aliens? I don't read them but I see all this at the checkout like the rest of the world!

No they are thinking of the Enquirer:) Yes its true they have gotten some stories right they have gotten alot more wrong:) I personally dont know if this is creditible or not:) Who knows:crazy:

Actually, over the past ten or twelve years, the National Enquirer has elevated its accuracy to a very high degree. This improvement started during the O.J. Simpson crime and trial. Where 20 years ago, respected news commentators would never cite the National Enquirer, many news organizations do so now. Their accuracy is very noticeable. I have never seen any articles about UFOs, Aliens or other "monstrous" articles. Now, for all the accuracy, it remains a publication which deals in celebrity foibles and crime news.

No they are thinking of the Enquirer:) Yes its true they have gotten some stories right they have gotten alot more wrong:) I personally dont know if this is creditible or not:) Who knows:crazy:

I don't read any of them (except when they are left behind on the plane, free for me!), but I give credit where credit is due. And The Enquirer has a better record for sniffing out BS than the others. Sometimes the mainstream media just can't get their hands dirty, better let the tabs do it!

Maybe I will have to take a trip to the grocery store after all!

Enquirer broke that Edwards story because they paid off people to talk about it anonymously, no other newspapers "can" do that (because of honor and tradition and whatever) so because of this 'right' the enquirer sometimes has more info than other people. But I would take it with a grain of salt.

Actually, over the past ten or twelve years, the National Enquirer has elevated its accuracy to a very high degree. This improvement started during the O.J. Simpson crime and trial. Where 20 years ago, respected news commentators would never cite the National Enquirer, many news organizations do so now. Their accuracy is very noticeable. I have never seen any articles about UFOs, Aliens or other "monstrous" articles. Now, for all the accuracy, it remains a publication which deals in celebrity foibles and crime news.
You might be right. But they still report stories that dont pan out and have huge amount of law suits:)

i apologize then, i haven't read the enquirer in YEARS.

As a general rule, I take anything I read or hear about this case with a grain of salt regardless of whether the source comes from the print, broadcast or electronic media. Now if it's one of my fellow WEB sleuthies I tend to sit up and pay attention because as we all know it's not often we get things wrong and in many cases, we are often the first to get it right.

DT

I actually bought the Enquirer yesterday in the supermarket, throwing it upside down on top of the groceries, (as if someone was watching:crazy:)

Can refer to it if anyone has a question.

When my sister & I are at the store at a check out, we always end up making a scene. We make up false headlines...Hillary having Big Foot's baby, I was abducted by aliens says Obama. We laugh until tears are rolling down our cheeks & we are doubled over laughing!
I haven't read one in many years & they may have changed, but I still love to laugh at any crazy headlines.

I don't know if anyone has discussed this yet, but standing in the grocery store line today I idled away time by reading the latest article about this case. Interesting statements in the article were:

1. TiaMarie (sp) says that whenever she and KC buried a pet during their childhood, they decorated the "casket" (i.e. bag or shoebox) with hearts.

2. George recognized the heart sticker from one he saw Caylee with.

3. LA lied about stuff. He was over at the Anthony house on the 15th to break up a big fight between his mother and sister. Mother threatened to kick KC out and keep Caylee. He initially didn't tell this to police but later did.

That's all I can remember right now. Food for thought, no?

I take it all with a grain of salt, but its entertaining anyway.

Just wondering about the fight, and LA telling LE about it.
We havent seen this mentioned in any interviews, or have we and I've just missed it?
If it is true that he told LE and they havent included it in any doc dumps, then that would be another example of LE and the state deliberately holding back info so the public has a more negative perception of the A family.MOO

Was Kio the only named source in the article?

Yes Butwhatif, Kio was the only named source, saying that she KC & a friend named Jessica, buried Jessica's hampster in the same area puting it in a plastic zip-lock bag & then into a paper bag that they all drew Hearts on !

The Enquirer is also the publication that obtained a pic of OJ having a pair of the Bruno Magli shoes he denied possessing. They deserve a lot more credit than people give them. They're far from the Weekly World News or any alien sasquatch publication.

Ever since the National Enquier was sued by Carol Burnett, many years ago, they have cleaned up their act. They are a credible & reliable publication, often quoted & used in court cases. Step up to the present, people!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back