ISSUES - JVM Tues., Feb. 3, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
OMG are any of you watching this? They were asking about Zenaida's lawyer questioning Lee and Lee's attorney just had a major slip up and was like "Mr Anthony has never heard Zanny's name before this case." He caught himself too and changed what he said.

ETA: Just want to make it more clear that he was basically saying Lee is not going to be able to answer these questions because before this case he(Lee) has never heard of the name.

Not a slip up. Lee has said all along that he never heard of Zanny.

OMG are any of you watching this? They were asking about Zenaida's lawyer questioning Lee and Lee's attorney just had a major slip up and was like "Mr Anthony has never heard Zanny's name before this case." He caught himself too and changed what he said.

You can see on LA attorney face he wants to back track so bad! My goodness, prosecution is going to love this!:clap:

I'm watching but tuned in a bit late and missed it. I wonder if he'll call Caylee Lee's daughter again?

I think he said "before the media" publicly released the name ---

I'm slow today-- what was Lee's original story about the nanny/knowing her name?

He definitely knew the name Zanny on the night Cindy brought Casey home and called 911, right?

Not a slip up. Lee has said all along that he never heard of Zanny.

Well he definetly back tracked what he said immediatly after saying it. I mean he stopped mid sentence to change what he said.

ETA: Just want to make it more clear that he was basically saying Lee is not going to be able to answer these questions because before this case he has never heard of the name.

JVM has finally seen the light! Did you hear her? "What's going on with this family?" Now, if only NG would put on her glasses and
catch on. Their string of lies are going to bite them all in the azz.
Luka is a very,very poor attorney.

I think he said "before the media" publicly released the name ---

I'm slow today-- what was Lee's original story about the nanny/knowing her name?

He definitely knew the name Zanny on the night Cindy brought Casey home and called 911, right?

Next thing, Luka will be blaming the media for the Zanny story.

I'm really starting to like JVM. She's not as frightened as the others of asking some harder questions.

He just said that Lee knew at the time that Casey was lying? Another slip up? This guy is sooooo bad.

JVM has finally seen the light! Did you hear her? "What's going on with this family?" Now, if only NG would put on her glasses and
catch on. Their string of lies are going to bite them all in the azz.
Luka is a very,very poor attorney.

:clap::clap::clap:

I posted my "I'm really starting to like JVM" post before seeing yours. I've been waiting sooooo long for someone to say something like that!

Wow! Can he blow it quickly or what?! I have never seen an attorney so flustered with such simple questions as this one appears to be. Yes. He did mess up in the first sentence and he messed up again when talking about Lee knowing she was lying during that month. (Isn't that what he just said?! I will go back since I have it on dvr to be certain.)

He just said that Lee knew at the time that Casey was lying? Another slip up? This guy is sooooo bad.

lol. yeah he probably shouldn't be on tv. :waitasec:

I think he said "obviously, it's been proven that she was lying."
I don't know if he directly stated that Lee knew Casey was lying.

But I'd love to hear JVM fire questions at Luka for a few hours to see what he does end up saying.... :crazy:

She said they would be back to discuss the case, I think. hehehe She knows she has a live one with Lee's Attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy