1199 users online (269 members and 930 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Ozarks
    Posts
    498

    MO - Alleged Kiddie Rapist Told Little Girl He Would Kill Her If She Told:

    A Springfield man who has been charged with raping and sodomizing a 9-year-old girl allegedly beat the little girl and threatened to kill her while he forced her to have sex, according to court documents.

    Robert Langford, 27, who has been charged with one count of forcible rape and three counts of forcible sodomy, was baby-sitting the girl and her brother while their mother was at work Thursday night when the alleged crimes took place.

    http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...ld-little.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

    Jackson Browne

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post
    A Springfield man who has been charged with raping and sodomizing a 9-year-old girl allegedly beat the little girl and threatened to kill her while he forced her to have sex, according to court documents.

    Robert Langford, 27, who has been charged with one count of forcible rape and three counts of forcible sodomy, was baby-sitting the girl and her brother while their mother was at work Thursday night when the alleged crimes took place.

    http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...ld-little.html
    Terrible. I am so glad this young girl was able to tell someone what happened to her.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,051

    Angry

    The little girl was heroic, and thank god Mom called 911 while the perp was still there...what a bas***d. Amazing that he is also a suspect in a similar crime against another female although her age was not stated.

    The his fellow inmates are going to love him. Just sayin.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,182
    I want to know if the charges will be enhanced because of the girl's age? It says nothing about felony child sexual abuse or forcible rape of a child under 10 years of age. Those enhancements should be added to insure this POS gets a long, long, long time behind bars.

    What a POS!

    Salem

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,005
    What a sick sick man!!!!!!!!! That poor child, I hope they lock him up forever!! Or Next time the victim may not live to tell!!
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,135
    This guy needs to suffer....like chopsticks in his eyes....to start

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Grants, NM
    Posts
    29
    All he needs is to be put in general population when he gets to prison. I bet there will be someone in there who would be glad to give to him what he gave to that helpless little girl.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I want to know if the charges will be enhanced because of the girl's age? It says nothing about felony child sexual abuse or forcible rape of a child under 10 years of age. Those enhancements should be added to insure this POS gets a long, long, long time behind bars.

    What a POS!

    Salem
    I so totally agree!!! THREE counts of sodomy!!! I cannot imagine the pain this little girl had to endure. I hate these molesters with a fierce passion!!! Truly, I would expand the death sentence to child molesters; I have no problem with that at all. Put him down!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,319
    Bless this little girl for telling her mom, and bless her mom for believing her! Of course, sometimes mom believes yet does nothing about it.

    This sick, fat POS needs to suffer. I hope his fellow inmates let him know exactly how this little girl felt when he was attacking her.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    I'll never understand how we could hope for violence to be visited on another human.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I'll never understand how we could hope for violence to be visited on another human.

    Sorry. I'm not apologizing for the way I feel. There are many of your posts that I don't understand. I respect them though and usually keep my opinion on them to myself. We're all different, have different feelings and reasons for those feelings.



Similar Threads

  1. SC - South Carolina woman says ghosts told her to kill mother
    By los2188 in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 07:09 PM
  2. children told story about a girl being abducted from Newburgh, NY and amber alert
    By nursebeeme in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. What has ICA told the DT and what do they believe?
    By uklaw in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:46 AM