Man puts 911 on hold, makes drug deal

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29000536/

I just had to shake my head and chuckle when I read this one, don't they know that 911 calls are recorded?

" Police in Cleveland say a man called 911 because he felt he was in danger — then asked the dispatcher to hold on while he made a drug deal.

Police Lt. Thomas Stacho said Tuesday that Alejandro Melendez was arrested after the call and was charged with possessing cocaine.

Police said Melendez called 911 late Saturday and reported that two men with guns were watching him.

Police records show he hung up, so the dispatcher called back.

Melendez answered and asked the dispatcher to hold on, but the dispatcher could still hear what was being said.

A voice can be heard on the recording of the call saying: "What you need? A 10-pack? You need a 10-pack? All right." Police say "10-pack" is slang for a bundle of heroin.

The dispatcher called police, who found Melendez at the location he gave, had the dispatcher call his cell phone again, and said they found cocaine in his trousers."

knucklehead.

This reminded of me of something that happened back in the 80's but wasn't funny. I was socially aquainted with a man that had dated a good friend of mine at the time.

I never liked him and did not socialize with him directly but knew him and of him from her. Anyway, a few years after they had stopped dating (it was just a fling) he happened to walk into the nightclub in which I was working, after spotting me, he asked for the number of a mutal aquaintance. I did not give it to him, but rather gave him my parents number to contact me the next day for the info. He did not realize that I was going to clear it with the aquaintace first before giving out her info.

The next morning, I got a phone call at my parents home from a homicide detective, and after explaining to him in detail who I was, why my number was in that man's pocket ~ found during his arrest~ the detective informed me that the guy had murdered his wife the night before.

I was never in danger, but here is how stupid this guy was~ he murdered his wife, went out to party with a friend ~ one of the stops was where I had worked ~ went home, faked discovering her body in front of friend ~ called 911 ~ while on phone, thought he was on hold by 911 operator~ talks about firing up a "doobie" and called his deceased wife names~ he was convicted and is now serving (still) a life sentence in a KY prison.

Dumb@*advertiser censored* murderer.

That's hilarious.

That's like the guy who called 911 to report someone stole all his cocaine from his car.

Some people are just ridiculous.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆