1033 users online (217 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OK - Deborah Fourzan, 14, Tecumseh, Feb 2009 - Traveling with 40yo man

Authorities still looking for Tecumseh teen believed to be with wanted man

Authorities today are sorting through dozens of leads on the whereabouts of a missing Tecumseh teenager, but havenít found her or the 40-year-old man she is thought to be with.

Deborah Kalai Fourzan, 14, has been missing since 8 a.m. Monday. Police think she is with James Reimer. A warrant was issued Tuesday for Reimerís arrest in connection with Fourzanís disappearance.

Authorities said it appears Fourzan went willingly with Reimer.
    Tecumseh Police Chief Gary Crosby said before her disappearance her parents found Reimer had been sending their daughter sexually explicit text messages. He said they took the cell phone away from her, but Reimer gave her a new one so that he could continue to communicate with her.

More: http://newsok.com/article/3343231

Missing girl may go to anime convention

AUSTIN (KXAN) - Deborah Fourzan, 14, has been missing since Monday. Fourzan is from Tecumseh, Okla. and is traveling with a 40-year-old man named James Reimer. Their ultimate destination is said to be California but are supposed to take a detour to the Ikkicon anime convention at the Austin Hilton from Feb. 6 through 8.

More: http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/M...ime_convention

Missing girl, 14, may be headed to Austin

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Thursday said a 14-year-old girl who was last seen February 2 could be on her way to Austin, and the group is asking for the public's help to find her.

Deborah Fourzan is believed to be traveling with James Reimer, 40, for the Ikkicon anime convention at the Austin Hilton Hotel, which begins February 6.

[snip]

Investigators say students at Fourzan's high school say she and Reimer were heading to various anime conventions en-route to California.

Tecumseh authorities say $6,000 was stolen Monday from the grocery store where Reimer worked. They believe he stole the money, and then took off with Fourzan.

More: http://www.kvue.com/news/top/stories....210e9967.html

http://newsok.com/police-continue-se...rticle/3344049

Video interview with Deborah's mother at the link above.

Here is something that concerns me, from article located under video at link above:

"Crow said that through interviews with people who know Reimer, they’ve found he has a history of violence against women."
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    DEBORAH KALAI FOURZAN
    Natioinal Center for Missing & Eploited Chrildren
    Case Type: Non Family Abduction
    DOB: Jul 18, 1994 Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Feb 2, 2009 Race: White
    Age Now: 14 Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
    Missing City: TECUMSEH Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
    Missing State : OK Hair Color: Blonde
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
    Case Number: NCMC1115255

Circumstances: Deborah was last seen on February 2, 2009. She is believed to be traveling to California with James Reimer. They may be traveling in a white 1994 Mercury Cougar with Oklahoma license plates VRW932. The vehicle has significant front end damage. A felony warrant is on file for James. Deborah's ears are pierced. She may dye her hair black. Deborah has a birthmark on the back of her arm. She may go by her middle name, Kalai. James may shave his beard. His nickname is Jim.

Associated Adults
    James Joseph Reimer
    Pictures at link

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

Tecumseh Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-598-2115
    Last edited by imamaze; 02-08-2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: fixed link

There is a poster that shows Deborah and Reimer, it shows Reimer with and without a beard, its on the Natioinal Center for Missing & Eploited Chrildren site link above.

Ima

I hope they find her soon. The picture on the video w/her mom shows her with lighter hair and a lot of makeup. She looks totally different in the makeup. They should put that picture on the poster also otherwise people will be looking for a wholesome, fresh faced girl and will not recognize her if she is in anime costume.

Salem

Bumping for my bud's at Woot, please help!
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

copied from another website:

Missingkids.com lists a White 1994 Mercury Cougar. I posted a link above of what such a vehicle could look like. They mention that it has substantial front end damage and Oklahoma plate: VRW932
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

AMW page:

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63323

On Feb. 2, 2009, 14-year-old Deborah Kalai Fourzan was dropped off at her high school in Tecumseh, Okla. at 8:00 a.m., but she never made it to her classes.

Police say she told friends that she was leaving with a family friend named "Jim" to attend an Anime convention in California.

But what the friends didn't know is that Deborah's parents weren't aware of her daughter's plans. "Jim" is actually 40-year-old James Joseph Reimer, and Deborah's family had known him for almost five years.

Cops fear Reimer may have lured and manipulated Deborah to come with him to the Anime convention with darker intentions.

In the middle of January 2009, Deborah's parents had discovered sexually explicit text messages on their daughter's phone, allegedly coming from Reimer.

Reimer is now charged with Soliciting Sexual Conduct Or Communication With Minor By Use Of Technology, and cops believe Deborah may be in danger.

much more at link

pics at link

I agree. The photo of Deborah wearing make up should be added to her poster, otherwise there is the possibility that she could be missed. I imagine that the make up is part of her anime costume so that photo is more than likely what folks need to be looking for at the conventions.

Prayers she comes home safely. Fourteen is so young.

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Any updates on this case?

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Police Receive Tips After Show Airs: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6294802.html

This might be why she was reportedly seen in Austin-

http://ikkicon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2033

There is a picture that looks like them, but according to a poster amw somehow figured out it wasn't them.

Their are tons of pictures and videos of these anime events online; only her mother or close friends would recognize her in cosplay though.

Fortunately, it gives me hope she is still alive if they are attending conventions etc. It sounds as if this man had been grooming and abusing her for years leading up to this. The father warned him to stay away after the mother allowed him to bring her to his home in Texas after a visit. The mother continued to allow him in her life. GRRRR! (Trying to find the story again now)

There is an interesting post after this story on our local news: http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?s=9922829 . It says there will be a convention in Kansas City and another one coming up in Tulsa, OK. Maybe they can track them down at one of those.:
    Originally posted by Inuyasha_kun:

I am 23 (almost 24 years old) and a female, and I live here in Tulsa.

Anyway I just wanted to say how this story touches my heart. I to am an anime con goer/cosplayer, so this story really touched my heart even more. I first heard this story on Naka-kons forums, a convention happening in Kansas city March 13-15. Many of people that go to these conventions are worried about the girl, and wondering if he or she will show up at the convention.

This news has already spread on Tokyo in Tulsa's forum as well (another convention, that is taken place here in Tulsa. So there's a lot of people that go to these cons that will be help looking for for them.

A friend of mine did say that they did go to Ikki-con, the anime convention that was held in Austin.

I hope to God she is safe and unharmed and that we can get her back ASAP

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/ko...8SHE6VBUEDHNAP
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Fortunately, it gives me hope she is still alive if they are attending conventions etc. It sounds as if this man had been grooming and abusing her for years leading up to this. The father warned him to stay away after the mother allowed him to bring her to his home in Texas after a visit. The mother continued to allow him in her life. GRRRR! (Trying to find the story again now)

There is an interesting post after this story on our local news: http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?s=9922829 . It says there will be a convention in Kansas City and another one coming up in Tulsa, OK. Maybe they can track them down at one of those.:
    I just wonder if this person is reffering to the same couple mentioned in the Ikkicon forum link above and how sure amw is that it isn't them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast