851 users online (156 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    Justthinkin..The large picture is very clear...I agree, something isn't right..every picture of Jane Doe looks different.
    Comparing these pictures with the others, these seem to be two DIFFERENT females of different age, face shape, hair color and features...imo..
    Can anyone line all these pictures of our Jane Doe, side by side so we can compare details and features?

Does anyone remember this post from a while back? Are these pictures what this person was "hinting' about in their posts?
    Quote:
    "I know who they are, and 1976 is not the year they died."
    I can do that I will line them all up but please give me a little time I have to do some things but I will do this today for you

and No I do not remember that Post

Justthinkin..The large picture is very clear...I agree, something isn't right..every picture of Jane Doe looks different.
    Comparing these pictures with the others, these seem to be two DIFFERENT females of different age, face shape, hair color and features...imo..
    Can anyone line all these pictures of our Jane Doe, side by side so we can compare details and features?

Does anyone remember this post from a while back? Are these pictures what this person was "hinting' about in their posts?
    Quote:
    "I know who they are, and 1976 is not the year they died."

I think the post you are refering to is post # 39 here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75977

Quote Originally Posted by rhyno1974 View Post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75977
    Im still doing the photos side by side ive just gathered them all and now will start putting it all together

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=50572

Sumter County Coroner Verna Moore remembers when they were first found: off I-95 on August 9, 1976. A truck driver discovered the man, who is said to be in his mid-twenties, and the woman, believed to be 19 years old to her early twenties. They lay dead on a dirt road, shot execution style in the head and neck.
    that puts paid to the person who said that they were shot in the chest (one of them)

The coroner states here head and neck

Although I thought one was in the back ?

But you can see the shot up through the neck on Both of them

This is the person who left the comment

http://www.wltx.com/life/community/p...def234d2ac14ac

HOW ODD !

Can someone send that person a email or something ?

I haven't done Jocks Yet but will still do it

Also these are ALL the photos and or sketches I have come across of Jane Doe
    I think the original newspaper sketch does look like Jane Doe when she is lying on the morgue table
    with her eyes closed and hair out
    The weird bit at the top of her head is like someone overlayed her

ITs hard to see on these but she has a mole under her left eye as well as the two near her lip

And here is Jock doe

The girl was shot in the back as evidenced by the mess her chest area was in the crime scene photo. I believe the guy was shot first in the chest, at which point the girl tried to run, and was shot in the back. Both were still breathing or to just make sure they weren't, they were finished off with neck shots. The male naturally would have been disabled first because the killer would have had no fear of the girl. He knew she wasn't going anywhere anyway since he had the gun.

Sumter County Coroner Verna Moore remembers when they were first found: off I-95 on August 9, 1976. A truck driver discovered the man, who is said to be in his mid-twenties, and the woman, believed to be 19 years old to her early twenties. They lay dead on a dirt road, shot execution style in the head and neck.
    Whatcha wanna bet Lonnie Henry was the truck driver that made the discovery?

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    I'm also curious about a photo that was on phenolred's myspace page for the mystery couple.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1808081

or tiny url:
    http://tinyurl.com/bq89yt

It is my feeling that this photo is the most representative of Jane Doe.

Notice the facial differences, the odd ear, and in particular the forehead height as compared with other photos. You tell me, is this the same person as the morgue photo of Jane with her mouth open? What do you think?
    Please disregard the above post of mine that I've referenced here. I no longer believe that photo is the most representative of our Jane Doe.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...<br /> t=75977
    rhyno1974, Yes, that's it. Thanks for finding it.
    Notice the posters name!!
    I took shorthand in school and in shorthand it seems to say "i seen it 69"...coincidence or clue?
    Quote:
    If you scroll down, you'll notice that someone named iceni69 left two comments and one of them is "I know who they are and who killed them and it didn't happen in 1976."

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

rhyno1974, Yes, that's it. Thanks for finding it.
    Notice the posters name!!
    I took shorthand in school and in shorthand it seems to say "i seen it 69"...coincidence or not?
    Quote:
    If you scroll down, you'll notice that someone named iceni69 left two comments and one of them is "I know who they are and who killed them and it didn't happen in 1976."
    OH MY GOD

GREAT PICK UP ML "i seen it 69" it didn't even twig

But could it be ?

Maybe some sleuthing for the 7 years prior to the *reported* 76 shootings ?

Did you see my side by sides ML

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    The girl was shot in the back as evidenced by the mess her chest area was in the crime scene photo. I believe the guy was shot first in the chest, at which point the girl tried to run, and was shot in the back. Both were still breathing or to just make sure they weren't, they were finished off with neck shots. The male naturally would have been disabled first because the killer would have had no fear of the girl. He knew she wasn't going anywhere anyway since he had the gun.

Whatcha wanna bet Lonnie Henry was the truck driver that made the discovery?
    Justthinkin...BINGO!....I would bet you're right.

justhinkin I'll go a little farther with your thoughts:
    part of the big cover-up was because the same truck driver was caught 4 months later with the murder weapon under his truck seat....making LE look REAL BAD!..

so a deal is made that L.H. keep his mouth shut about being the one who found the couple at 6:20 Monday morning and Le would let L.H. walk away from the Felony charge....

also, going along with his weak alibi that a 2 hour drive from the hospital that Sunday night, after visiting hours, was way too far for him to make and still get there around midnight to 1:00 am....jmo

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    OH MY GOD

GREAT PICK UP ML "i seen it 69" it didn't even twig

But could it be ?

Maybe some sleuthing for the 7 years prior to the *reported* 76 shootings ?

Did you see my side by sides ML
    Hello friend, JaneInOz,
    Yes, good work..I agree!
    I appreciate you taking the time to put the pictures side by side..
    The first thing I noticed was the difference in the shape of the faces in each picture!
    The shape of the face is very important when identifying anyone..from a sketch or picture!

I'm not surprised the Mother and stepfather in Brunswick had diffeculity making a postive ID of Jane Doe..

Let's keep digging.. for more pieces of the puzzle.

I did a google search of "iceni69" and it doesn't get a whole lot of hits. It is a name of a catamaran ferry and it looks like the company is out of NZ. Haven't had time to read much about it but here is the link

http://www.tennantdesign.co.nz/index...age=iceni---69

Also someone with that username is/was a member of Ebay from the UK.

I did a google search of "iceni69" and it doesn't get a whole lot of hits.
    It is a name of a catamaran ferry and it looks like the company is out of NZ.

Haven't had time to read much about it but here is the link

http://www.tennantdesign.co.nz/index...age=iceni---69

Also someone with that username is/was a member of Ebay from the UK....
    rhyno1974: The name/handle was associated to a Catamaran. Hmmmm!

Isn't it a big coincidence that we were talking about the couple possibly having a sailing boat anchored somewhere just this week..and you track the persons handle, that gave the clue, to the type of a sailing boat...
    QUOTE:

iceni69 wrote:
    I know who they are and who killed them and it didn't happen in 1976.

Good work everyone!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast