Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK

Her *advertiser censored* are so big, they don't even look good. Can you imagine walking around with that load?

I laughed when she said she had to leave her boyfriend to follow her dream. What was her dream? To become the world's biggest boob?

Someone needs to be honest with the girl and tell her she looks DEFORMED!!!!

:shocked2::shocked2: well i guess she is gonna need plenty of vicodan for the back ache she will have :bang:

Sheyla takes her craft seriously in that she has had over 18 plastic surgeries, mostly to her breast, but also her nose, lips and buttocks. She is currently at a breast size of KKK. For this, she has been awarded with the Brazilian equivalent of the Guinness Book of World records award.

Sheyla has interest in various aspects of entertainment. Among having her own record label in Brazil, these interests have allowed her to participate with a Philippine band, attend acting school and various auditions for other endeavors.

She has appeared on national television shows, Fox News and The Insider. She has appeared on NBC’s The Last Comic Standing and will be making appearances in upcoming movies. Her career is just taking off and about to soar to heights of majestic proportions

YEH DOH because she isnt attractive on her own , but because she is now a FREAK with these massive enormous gigantic ABNORMAL *advertiser censored* that you could pop with a pin, she is now some super attraction that she thinks is GOOD ?

Its all fine and well NOW but what about when she is 80 and the body naturally leans forward with most women

Why don't people think about what will happen when they are older

And worst she has CHILDREN what about the embarrassment caused to them

http://www.sheylahershey.net/gallery_03_/

Ugh she isnt attractive at all look how heavily made up she is but yet she had increased her *advertiser censored* to KKK (even that is revolting in itself ) to get attention

UGH

amd check out http://www.sheylahershey.net/gallery_02/ PAGE 2 just look and tell me how even one thinks of that being normal

Oh and the Good news ??????????????????????? yeah right is that she is having ANOTHER surgery in DECEMBER !!!!!!! to go BIGGER

Sheyla recently had another surgery and she's now sporting an incredible 38 triple KKK! (7000 cc). In december she's planning another surgery which will take her to 10.000! Watch this space...

http://www.sheylahershey.net/index.php

She seems to have a small frame, those *advertiser censored* are wayyyy to big for her. She looks deformed.
Its sad that she left a boyfriend, for her own *advertiser censored*. She wants to go BIGGER!!! WHY?
Lets see her in 15 years.... see how she looks then.

I know most men are boob men but i really wonder if they find this attractive?
The only job this lady will ever get will be in the adult industry...i mean come on can you see her as an elementary teacher? receptionist?,nurse?,dental hygenist?,talk show host? etc etc etc

I am thinking this woman has some kind of mental issue with maybe her body image? As for her face, I don't think she's unattractive. She does wear a lot of makeup but I am thinking that may go along with her distorted image of herself.

I can't believe that the Dr's in Brazil would allow her to do this and keep doing it. She will eventually have to have them removed or downsize...how long do implants last? I know it is not a lifetime. Perhaps 10-20 years?

Also it concerns me that she is creating a lot of scar tissue which may or may not cause her pain down the road. Also, it said they used a gallon of silicone. I hope that the standards for use of silicone are as stringent in Brazil as they are here in the USA. Otherwise, she might have health problems from that.

You know what this reminds me of? This reminds me of that lady here in the US that keeps getting plastic surgery. Darn, I can't think of her name...She looks like a barbie doll and one day I saw her on Oprah as I was flipping through the channels. She said she could no longer blow her nose and had to clean it out with Q-tips.

This lady reminds me of that lady in that there is probably something going on emotionally and mentally that compels them to seek out Plastic Surgery and attention.

Thank you colomom that's the woman I was thinking about!

Someone needs to be honest with the girl and tell her she looks DEFORMED!!!!

Actually, they don't resemble breasts. She looks like she had her breasts replaced with a giant a$$.

Haha wow, someone didn't get enough positive attention from daddy while growing up.

Following her dream? She dreamt of having mutated watermelons on her chest?
Sheesh.

That's kinda GROSS to look at, and it looks PAINFUL. Me thinks she would have done herself a BIGGER favor if she had only spent the money on therapy, and not 9 breast augmentations. She's obviously got an "issue" in her head. Thing is....after all the media attention dies down and people get used to seeing her, once again she'll start feeling like their not big enough and go for a 10th surgery! People like her are never satisfied with themselves. She needs some serious therapy.

That is who I was thinking of - cat woman

but thanks Id not seen that video

But how sad , also I had never seen what she USED to look like, she WAS pretty

Now she is downright ugly and all for the measly sum of 4 million dollars :eek:

Does she actually think she looks attractive now

sigh

In a few years she'll be all saggy and baggy and be tripping over them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back