Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    haha .. Baez : "It's a lawyers job to stand in front of their client"

aren't you supposed to say 'stand behind' ?
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

I prefer likening them to, in JB's own words, to "Public Enemy #1 and Public Enemy #2". What a man! He even gave himself second billing.
    “When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.” Carol Bellamy

It really does seem like they're going ahead with the nanny defense. Otherwise, why would LKB underscore the point that nobody believes Casey? If they go with a different story now and this interview is brought out in court, it's going to show that even her own team didn't believe her.

did the defense team forget one thing when they were comparing themselves to hitler and binladen? they were guilty of the crimes they were accused of.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

My thought is the defense knows their going to lose. They are simply taking advantage of all of the publicity they can get for themselves before the trial begins.
    Last edited by s1rebecca; 02-06-2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    L. Baden said Casey is Obsma Bin Laden and J. Baez is Hitler as far as the public is concerned.

Casey is innocent and they won't disclose their defense strategy.

They say the forensics that LE is putting forward "may not be science."

Today is NBC.
    What kind of idiot compares their client and themselves to bin Laden and Hitler?! That telegraphs guilt even if immediately followed by an emphatic, "But she's innocent!"

Bin Laden and Hitler, hum...aren't they guilty of crimes against humanity? Yeap, definitely a misstatement, or L. Baden is looking for that one statement that will have a dramatic impact in the potential "movie" version of this case. You know "if the glove don't fit..." They really should be working on those deposition questions and getting them returned.

This forum has considered all facts that have been released so far in this case and I believe most of the posters here have weighed everything we have gotten so far fairly, given both sides from posters (pros and cons) and sorry LB but it just is not looking that good for KC. If there were some really substantial evidence available to the public there are excellent resources at this site to put that all together and make a good case in her behalf. So far I have seen nothing on this site which proves to me she is 100% innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Here is the video for discussion!

"TODAY SHOW" Attorney: Stop attacks on Casey Anthony 2/06/09
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...50992#29050992
    Thank you for that. One thing Baez said perked up my ears: "It's all going to come down to jury selection". I suppose they will want a change of venue to the darkest, most crime-ridden (police hating) place they can find ---- maybe inner city Miami?

I also bet they received some discovery so they are doing their media blitz before the public gets the discovery. Seems like every time discovery comes out they do a lot of media appearances. I feel a doc dump coming!
    Last edited by s1rebecca; 02-06-2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: mis spelled word

OMG! GMAB! So what they're saying is, The One-Armed Nanny Killed Caylee?

I cannot wait for this trial to begin........unbelievable.

Seriously, JB and defense team need to stop talking!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by s1rebecca View Post
    I also bet they received some discovery so they are doing their media blitz before the public gets the discovery. Seems like every time discovery comes out they do a lot of media appearances. I feel a doc dump coming!

Me too! Or, it could just be the 3 cups of coffee.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprout View Post
    Fame is like a drug. Once you taste it, you can't get enough of it.
    Seems like JB is addicted to fame.
    and FOOD ..

The weeble has spoken!!

Baez compares himself to F.Lee Bailey? OMG

F. Lee Bailey
    After the death of Sheppard’s lawyer, F. Lee Bailey was hired by the family to take over Sam’s appeals. On July 16 1964, Judege Weinman freed Sheppard after finding five violations of Sheppards’ constitutional rights during trial. The judge said the trial was a mockery of justice.
    http://crime.about.com/od/history/p/sheppard_sam.htm

IMO this is the game plan. Attact Attact Attact with motion after motion after motion hoping to cause a technical violation and then go for an appeal.

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!

Won't these two just please SHUT UP!!!!

I wish that Judge Strickland could haul both JB and LKB into open court and rip them a new azz, and while he is at it, slap a gag order on them. No more TV appearances! Get ready for trial. In other words, do your job!
    Can you tell I am steamed??????
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast