Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    With all the talk arising again about the money for defense, I feel it is time to start my counting of how many new suits we will see Whimpy (JB) wear in public appearances and court dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisabet View Post
    Thank you for that. One thing Baez said perked up my ears: "It's all going to come down to jury selection". I suppose they will want a change of venue to the darkest, most crime-ridden (police hating) place they can find ---- maybe inner city Miami?
    And the police has *such* a history of targeting lily white, attractive suburban girls. (That's sarcasm, btw). An inner city jury who has to struggle every day of their life is rilly, rilly gonna empathize with a woman who targeted an innocent Hispanic woman and tried to set her up for the kidnapping and murder of a baby, who thinks she's a princess, who has people sending money for her commissary account, who steals from her best friend, who has never had to struggle to pay rent, and has had numerous opportunities that she's tossed away. (That's more sarcasm.)

Send it to Miami.

Blaise
    YOU PEOPLE ATE CHILI WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
    Host: Who is the 'one-armed man' in this case?
    Baden: Well we cant talk about that, you have to wait till the case.

Then why did you get on TV?!
    I am sorry, but if I was in jail for killing my child and I knew who did it. I would be screaming every minute of every day to the top of my lungs until someone listened to me. I would not be sitting there for a year waiting to have my day in court. So if there is a "one-armed-man" out there, why isn't she screaming to the top of her lungs? Why just sit there and wait. I am sorry but this silence of hers says a lot.
    Shhhhh..........we're watching Nancy Grace.

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Does this mean the ZFG case just grew legs?
    No silly ..
    She LOST an arm!

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    That is exactly my point. Why would you want the public, the potential jury pool to remember you and your client as Hitler and Bin Laden?? Not smart. Just sayin........moo
    No, that's not my point. If they throw those names out there, and then throw around some theories, the public could then tend to see how they judged so quickly. I personally think she's guilty of so much more that what we've even seen based on her actions alone, however what happens when the defense throws out a bunch of theories that could tend to create doubt? Remember, BinLaden is a terrorist in our country, and he's despised by millions of people here, but he's also a hero to many in our outlying countries...and they view Bush as a terrorist. There's even people in the US that backed off of their theory of BinLaden being terroristic. There's also several countrymen that agreed with Hitler, as well as Americans, and don't really think he did anything wrong. I think he, or rather both of them, are atrocious...but that's beside the point. KC's lawyers put those names out there for the exact same reason Egoslayer said. They're just putting it in relation to how the public views her, and in turn, this is making a case for them to be able to able to change venue. I think they coupled the comparison for the reasons given plus using worldwide names to remember KC's name. If everyone has heard of KC before her trial, how will they find an impartial jury? Why not kill two birds with one stone. It's rather ingenious if you ask me...I don't agree with it, though. LKB is doing her job, and if you think about what I just said, you'll see what I'm talking about. She did this on the #1 morning talk show program, and we all (the public) tuned into watching it, thus exponentially omitting ourselves from jury pool or selection. What they did was lowhanded...but smart...and now I'm mad I watched the show!

What was the reason for this interview? They said nothing that hasn't already been said. I wish these people who get a chance to talk to the lawyers would ask different questions!

I don't get it. How spupid do they think we are? The only truth (which I haven't read the whole article yet) is Baez said, "It's her against the world". No S%^t sherlock. She made it that way!!!!! I was not exposed to liars throughout my life, but my daughter has taught me well. I still take in her ridiculous lies sometimes, but I have gotten a lot better. IF IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, IT IS A LIE!!!! End of story. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    No silly ..
    She LOST an arm!
    You should come with a SPEW WARNING!

No i don't think he has a drug problem. I think he wants fame. Everybody gets a lawyer in america, sociopath or not.
    I always thought if you can't afford a lawyer one would be appointed to you, such as a public defender, why is it Casy has all these high price lawyers, I don't understand why she isn't using a public defender??? Can someone tell me this? My hubby and I were talking about this last night, is it because it's a murder trial?

KC is almost out of people to throw under the bus, well, except for the "family" in Connecticut who is reportedly paying for TB/GC's expenses. Hope this family was not in FL during June.

Really don't think people hate JB. I think they just feel he is over his head and needs to let an experienced attorney handle this case. A person who is mature and one who does not play pen games at the defense table in front of the judge.

I would love to know what the other attorneys in Orlando are saying about this...this...magical mystery media tour.

Quote Originally Posted by grammieto5 View Post
    I always thought if you can't afford a lawyer one would be appointed to you, such as a public defender, why is it Casy has all these high price lawyers, I don't understand why she isn't using a public defender??? Can someone tell me this? My hubby and I were talking about this last night, is it because it's a murder trial?

Baez's reason = publicity and fame. He thinks he is destined for bigger things than a small law office in Kissimee, Florida

The high-priced lawyers' reason = publicity and fame and, maybe, $$$$. They have to jump in on high-profile cases in order to keep their high-profile status. Also, Baez may have lured them with prospects of $$$$ after the successful $200K sale of Caylee's pix last Summer.

Casey's reason = snobbery. Casey didn't have an imaginary clerical job, she had imaginary managerial-type career complete with an office, company phone and flex time. Casey didn't hire an occasional imaginary babysitter, she had a high-priced "nanny" who took Caylee to expensive theme parks.
    A public defender - not for Jose's "girl" !

"Zanny" is more like Osama bin Laden .. if only we could find them!
    This is perfect! I wish this had been said to JB, wonder what his reaction would have been?

Quote Originally Posted by grammieto5 View Post
    This is perfect! I wish this had been said to JB, wonder what his reaction would have been?

Grammieto5: JB's reaction would probably be as usual, "I have no more questions?"

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast