936 users online (167 members and 769 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LKL - Thurs., 2/5/09 [Conway Guest On Show]

Ive never started a thread before so I hope this is ok..
    But did anyone else catch LKL last nite and catch this comment from BC.

KING: Brad, are they still holding out for their daughter's innocence?

CONWAY: Larry, they support their daughter 100 percent. They love her. And that's never going to change. In terms of the case, you know it's hard to comment on that, because there is so much evidence that has yet to come out from the state attorney's office and from law enforcement.
    link to transcript
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...05/lkl.01.html

I thought it was a very telling comment.. .. I found it interesting that He comments on the eveidence fromt he SA and LE to come out but doesn't mention anything that will come out from the defence.. and wanted to see if anyone else found this somewhat telling..

thankee
    sue
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-06-2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: fixed title

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    All the talking heads surrounding this family & KC are all comming out with statements. Something must be stirring!

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT-COASTER View Post

CONWAY: Larry, they support their daughter 100 percent. They love her. And that's never going to change. In terms of the case, you know it's hard to comment on that, because there is so much evidence that has yet to come out from the state attorney's office and from law enforcement.
    link to transcript

I thought it was a very telling comment.. .. I found it interesting that He comments on the eveidence fromt he SA and LE to come out but doesn't mention anything that will come out from the defence.. and wanted to see if anyone else found this somewhat telling..

thankee
    sue
    I agree and there was a comment before that, when LK asked Mr Conway about the memorial, he said Cindy, George and Lee will be able to grieve...something of that nature, and I thought it odd how he didn't add Casey's name in there.

well it seems to me.. that the talk from the A camp has changed a bit.. from "she is innocent" to "we are supporting her and love her"

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    I agree and there was a comment before that, when LK asked Mr Conway about the memorial, he said Cindy, George and Lee will be able to grieve...something of that nature, and I thought it odd how he didn't add Casey's name in there.
    Yeah that one was a bit telling to if you ask me..

Thumbs down Doc- Dump

It's been 8 weeks since precious Caylee's remains were found. It is almost time for the next forensic doc dump. They are all just posturing, IMHO.

well it seems to me.. that the talk from the A camp has changed a bit.. from "she is innocent" to "we are supporting her and love her"
    And that I completely support.

Finally!

link to transcript

thankee
    sue

My guess....

G & C are in big trouble with LE. They care more about themselves than they do about KC and know it might come down to saving themselves or saving her. They don't want to lose any chance of still negotiating an immunity deal...BC told us he was asking the SA for immunity that week (back in December) and it's pretty obvious LE said a big no.

I think BC is still trying to work a deal for them and knows that if they continue to claim KC is innocent, no deal will get done.

But, that's just my guess of what is happening in the background.

I always think the same thing after I see a TV appearance by Mr. Conway: Brad, I'm seeing WAY too much of you. It's not possible to effectively whine and lament the A family lack of privacy and their persecution by evil, nosey people out there if you must appear constantly to air their views to the public. He needs to step away from the spotlight and help them learn to do the same, stop the attempts at a propaganda war that is largely irrelevant and ineffective.

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    All the talking heads surrounding this family & KC are all comming out with statements. Something must be stirring!
    Why does this guy keep asking for privacy for the family, when he so obviously wants them in the press every day, and often multiple times a day?

I found this part also very telling:

LK: George is such a sensitive guy. Do you fear he might try to hurt himself again?

BC: I don't think so Larry. He realizes now that Caylee's voice goes on with him and with Cindy and with Lee and I don't think he wants to give that up.

He deliberately omits and with Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. And with BC presser at 4:15 today...

Between these comments of BC and the comments of Linda Baden on the Today show (basically that although she hasn't seen the forensic evidence she knows it really doesn't show anything because it's not as scientific as we the idiot masses think it is), I think we're about to have a very interesting doc dump.

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. And with BC presser at 4:15 today...
    NOT ANOTHER PRESSER!!

What is with this guy? Please don't tell me he's having it on the front lawn of the A's home again. They want privacy?...yeah right. They just want the spotlight.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast