830 users online (127 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will you attend Caylee's public memorial?

Voters
312. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 3.53%
  • No

295 94.55%
  • Maybe

6 1.92%

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Are you planning on attending Caylee's public memorial?

Just wondering how many WS'ers are planning to attend Caylee's public memorial this Tuesday?
    "You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Orange County Judge John Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

The "smoking gun" in the capital murder case against KC Anthony will be those infamous 31 days, IMO.

do you mean in person ... or via live stream?

I'll be there via live stream. I wish I could go in person and I strongly encourage anyone within driving distance to go. Caylee deserves all the love we can pour out to her on her journey.

Salem

Bless you baby girl and go with the angels.

Live stream most likely.
    If at all.

Duelist Pearl is offline Round up the posse...we won't stop till we find em
    i wish i could be there....i cant but my prayers are! I will be watching live stream.

If I was in Orlando I would definitely go. I'm usually in Orlando twice a year (vacation) unfortunately I won't be going again until early May though, so I will be attending via WFTV.

i'm unfortunately on the wrong coast...
    "i'm not going to marry you. i'm going to EAT you."

I will be live streaming it as well.

Not only do I feel that I owe Caylee, I feel like I owe that to myself kinda a closure so to speak. Kinda sounds crazy but the plight of Caylee has consumed me and she has become a part of my everyday life. Whether it is thinking about her, praying for her, hating her killer, living on websleuths, watching Nancy every night ect. Thanks to Caylee I now stop everyday and check in with my daughter's (all are out of state with infants) and ask how are you?? Are you feeling overwhelmed???? Can I help??? I am here and can be on a plane in minutes. Never do I think that they would do something like this but.........never do I want them to think they are alone with no recourse or help. Caylee has made me appreciate all that I have and all the love I have to give.

THanxs for the thread I was so want ing to put that somewhere and now poof

Team Caylee

I'm really hoping that those that can, will attend. I too am on the opposite coast.

But, while this probably does not need to be said, I'm going to say it anyway. Caylee deserves a show of supporters and an outpouring of love. She deserves to have a song, sung for her. She deserves to know that she is in our hearts and our thoughts. This memorial should be all about Caylee - not anyone else. It should be a memorial with fellowship grounded in love for a little girl that was taken from the world before her 3rd birthday. I'm hoping and praying many, many Orlandoeans will attend with love in their hearts for this precious child.

Salem

I would but unfortunately I have a prior commitment that morning.

I'll be going.

The truest love there is

I wish I could go. I would be there if I didn't live 11 hours away.

I have to pass by there later in the day and could easily go but I can't bring myself to participate in yet another attempt to exploit the memory of that poor little girl.

True dignity would have been a private family service and that's it.

I'm disgusted that this public event is going to happen and I heard through the local grapevine (I do business with an elder of the church) that there are some airing rights currently being negotiated.

Poor little Caylee is nothing but an ATM card to that family and its nauseating.

Live stream...maybe...depends on my life...kids, and such...

But I have already prayed for this Child...she will stay in my prayers.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Being several states away, no, wont' be attending.

I didn't know that they were allowing cameras to film. But I can't watch anyway. I do wish they had opted not to do a public memorial.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast