GUILTY NE - Amber Harris, 12, murdered, 2005 *arrest*

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29060580/

Snipped from article:

"Judge Greg Schatz explained why the three-judge panel upheld a jury's recommendation of death.

The jury found that "the murder was especially heinous, atrocious, cruel or manifested exceptional depravity by ordinary standard of morality and intelligence."

"It's a free pass to Hell. I have no doubt that's where he's going," said Amber's mother, Melissa Harris."

and:

Ellis' attorneys expressed their condolences to the Harris family. They haven't said whether they'll appeal the sentence.

"Nebraska has been without a method of execution for a year, when the Supreme Court ruled that the electric chair was unconstitutional."

Will he sit on death row until a method for execution is decided for the state of NE?

I remember some news about the death penalty in NE, but can't remember if it was upheld?

Thank God.

There is no death too cruel for this bast@rd.

Yes, I am out for vengence. Don't care who knows it.

This beast should have been locked up long ago but he slipped through the system and decided that one day he had the right to take sweet Amber Harris' life.

The Hell Amber's family went through, from the police assuming Amber was a run-a-way and blowing off the family's concerns, to accusing Amber's dad of killing her, to everything in between, will never be fully understood by those who are the outside looking in.

GodBless this little angel.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29060580/

Snipped from article:

"Judge Greg Schatz explained why the three-judge panel upheld a jury's recommendation of death.

The jury found that "the murder was especially heinous, atrocious, cruel or manifested exceptional depravity by ordinary standard of morality and intelligence."

"It's a free pass to Hell. I have no doubt that's where he's going," said Amber's mother, Melissa Harris."

and:

Ellis' attorneys expressed their condolences to the Harris family. They haven't said whether they'll appeal the sentence.

"Nebraska has been without a method of execution for a year, when the Supreme Court ruled that the electric chair was unconstitutional."

Will he sit on death row until a method for execution is decided for the state of NE?

I remember some news about the death penalty in NE, but can't remember if it was upheld?

Yes he will.

Everyone I know was so worried he would get a lighter sentence. We had to see his creepy face on the news every day, trying to get out of it. My neice went to middle school with Amber, and was in some of her classes. They were aquaintences. I know he won't die soon, but it's good to know he won't be out to rape or kill anyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back