Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

Hybrid View

Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

I thought I read that here. But I don't see anywhere online that says there will be one. From what I understand it would be on in 30 minutes if this is true..
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-06-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: updated title from today to the date

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...r_tuesday.html
    Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family. However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
    <snipped>

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family. However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
    <snipped>

did they indicate where/who was paying for it...I"ve assumed that most of the service would be donated only because....
    jmo

4:15 today. In about a half hour.

Now what?

Thank you so much for the link! Maybe we can use this thread to discuss it on if there is anything to discuss. lol

Oh, well, bummer! No link to the actual presser. Can anyone watch locally and tell us what he says?? Or if anyone sees a link can they post it here.

He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.
    Well if he called a presser and there are no live links....looks like they got the message and are giving them privacy...........lmaoooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Well if he called a presser and there are no live links....looks like they got the message and are giving them privacy...........lmaoooooooooooo
    Ahhhh, the irony!

Just on headline news (CNN) they will also carry the Memorial

Probably. I wouldn't be surprised.

sort of like chuming the ocean and telling the sharks to go away.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    sort of like chuming the ocean and telling the sharks to go away.....
    Absolutely.

wftv.com has a link to the live presser coming up in 5 minutes. Here is a link also:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18658976/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    wftv.com has a link to the live presser coming up in 5 minutes. Here is a link also:

rats.lol HLN is gonna have it too

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post

Thanks kath

I'm gonna save myself a headache and let others watch for me ..

Repeating the information from the previous press releases and thanking the press for leaving the A's alone. Talking about tight security and the list of people who can't come. Most already know who they are and any who show up will be excluded. They are delaying planning their private memorial to selflessly give thanks to the public by planning this one first. Private donors financing. Casey won't be able to come because it would require a furlough.

Repeating the information from the previous press releases and thanking the press for leaving the A's alone. Talking about tight security and the list of people who can't come. Most already know who they are and any who show up will be excluded. They are delaying planning their private memorial to selflessly give thanks to the public by planning this one first. Private donors financing. Casey won't be able to come because it would require a furlough.

I give up...what is so hard about planning a private funeral? I'm thinking they both can be done within time.....One might not be camera perfect but that would be why "private" would come into play...why leave her in the funeral home to satisfy the "public"--personally--I'd rather see her out of the cardboard box than hear of a "public" invite only memorial.....This could have been done with or without them havng control over her remains....Bury the little girl!
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I give up...what is so hard about planning a private funeral? I'm thinking they both can be done within time.....One might not be camera perfect but that would be why "private" would come into play...why leave her in the funeral home to satisfy the "public"--personally--I'd rather see her out of the cardboard box than hear of a "public" invite only memorial.....This could have been done with or without them havng control over her remains....Bury the little girl!
    How can they bury her when they don't have authority over her remains? Until Casey releases the remains to her mother and father, Caylee will not be buried. That is, if she ever does release them. Casey could very easily decide to have Caylee cremated, then ask to keep her remains in the cell with her.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    It's absolute rubbish...what's stopping them having the funeral over the weekend? He thinks we are idiots.

Yeah, right. I think they are delaying their own funeral for their own reasons, and it has more to do with LE waiting to question them after the funeral than it has to do with pleasing the public.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Yeah, right. I think they are delaying their own funeral for their own reasons, and it has more to do with LE waiting to question them after the funeral than it has to do with pleasing the public.
    HA HA! I totally agree. Especially since LE said they won't do anything til after the funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Did LE say they would question the A's further after the funeral?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast