Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 250

Thread: Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050

    Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

    I thought I read that here. But I don't see anywhere online that says there will be one. From what I understand it would be on in 30 minutes if this is true..
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-06-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: updated title from today to the date

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,113
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...r_tuesday.html
    Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family. However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

    Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
    <snipped>

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,668
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...r_tuesday.html
    Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family. However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

    Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
    <snipped>

    did they indicate where/who was paying for it...I"ve assumed that most of the service would be donated only because....
    jmo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    79
    4:15 today. In about a half hour.

    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...r_tuesday.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,098
    Now what?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    Thank you so much for the link! Maybe we can use this thread to discuss it on if there is anything to discuss. lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    Oh, well, bummer! No link to the actual presser. Can anyone watch locally and tell us what he says?? Or if anyone sees a link can they post it here.

  8. #8
    He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.
    Well if he called a presser and there are no live links....looks like they got the message and are giving them privacy...........lmaoooooooooooo

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Well if he called a presser and there are no live links....looks like they got the message and are giving them privacy...........lmaoooooooooooo
    Ahhhh, the irony!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    654
    Just on headline news (CNN) they will also carry the Memorial

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    western suburb of Chicago
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.
    Probably. I wouldn't be surprised.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.
    sort of like chuming the ocean and telling the sharks to go away.....

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    sort of like chuming the ocean and telling the sharks to go away.....
    Absolutely.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In left field (where the birds are)
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    wftv.com has a link to the live presser coming up in 5 minutes. Here is a link also:

    http://www.wftv.com/video/18658976/index.html

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    wftv.com has a link to the live presser coming up in 5 minutes. Here is a link also:

    http://www.wftv.com/video/18658976/index.html
    rats.lol HLN is gonna have it too

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    wftv.com has a link to the live presser coming up in 5 minutes. Here is a link also:

    http://www.wftv.com/video/18658976/index.html

    Thanks kath

    I'm gonna save myself a headache and let others watch for me ..

  19. #19
    Repeating the information from the previous press releases and thanking the press for leaving the A's alone. Talking about tight security and the list of people who can't come. Most already know who they are and any who show up will be excluded. They are delaying planning their private memorial to selflessly give thanks to the public by planning this one first. Private donors financing. Casey won't be able to come because it would require a furlough.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,668
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    Repeating the information from the previous press releases and thanking the press for leaving the A's alone. Talking about tight security and the list of people who can't come. Most already know who they are and any who show up will be excluded. They are delaying planning their private memorial to selflessly give thanks to the public by planning this one first. Private donors financing. Casey won't be able to come because it would require a furlough.

    I give up...what is so hard about planning a private funeral? I'm thinking they both can be done within time.....One might not be camera perfect but that would be why "private" would come into play...why leave her in the funeral home to satisfy the "public"--personally--I'd rather see her out of the cardboard box than hear of a "public" invite only memorial.....This could have been done with or without them havng control over her remains....Bury the little girl!
    jmo

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I give up...what is so hard about planning a private funeral? I'm thinking they both can be done within time.....One might not be camera perfect but that would be why "private" would come into play...why leave her in the funeral home to satisfy the "public"--personally--I'd rather see her out of the cardboard box than hear of a "public" invite only memorial.....This could have been done with or without them havng control over her remains....Bury the little girl!
    How can they bury her when they don't have authority over her remains? Until Casey releases the remains to her mother and father, Caylee will not be buried. That is, if she ever does release them. Casey could very easily decide to have Caylee cremated, then ask to keep her remains in the cell with her.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I give up...what is so hard about planning a private funeral? I'm thinking they both can be done within time.....One might not be camera perfect but that would be why "private" would come into play...why leave her in the funeral home to satisfy the "public"--personally--I'd rather see her out of the cardboard box than hear of a "public" invite only memorial.....This could have been done with or without them havng control over her remains....Bury the little girl!
    It's absolute rubbish...what's stopping them having the funeral over the weekend? He thinks we are idiots.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    Repeating the information from the previous press releases and thanking the press for leaving the A's alone. Talking about tight security and the list of people who can't come. Most already know who they are and any who show up will be excluded. They are delaying planning their private memorial to selflessly give thanks to the public by planning this one first. Private donors financing. Casey won't be able to come because it would require a furlough.
    Yeah, right. I think they are delaying their own funeral for their own reasons, and it has more to do with LE waiting to question them after the funeral than it has to do with pleasing the public.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Yeah, right. I think they are delaying their own funeral for their own reasons, and it has more to do with LE waiting to question them after the funeral than it has to do with pleasing the public.
    HA HA! I totally agree. Especially since LE said they won't do anything til after the funeral.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,506
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Yeah, right. I think they are delaying their own funeral for their own reasons, and it has more to do with LE waiting to question them after the funeral than it has to do with pleasing the public.
    Did LE say they would question the A's further after the funeral?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OCSO announces 2PM presser!
    By manatee in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:16 PM
  2. Meter Reader Presser 3:30
    By TURBOTHINK in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:05 PM
  3. Behind Closed Doors Not a Presser Meeting 8-13-08
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 05:44 PM
  4. Billboards up; Presser at 4:00 today 7/24
    By chicoliving in forum Lisa Stebic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •