Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

kathyn2

Reaction score
I thought I read that here. But I don't see anywhere online that says there will be one. From what I understand it would be on in 30 minutes if this is true..

Thank you so much for the link! Maybe we can use this thread to discuss it on if there is anything to discuss. lol

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html
Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family. However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
<snipped>

did they indicate where/who was paying for it...I"ve assumed that most of the service would be donated only because....

Oh, well, bummer! No link to the actual presser. Can anyone watch locally and tell us what he says?? Or if anyone sees a link can they post it here.

He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.

He probably needs to convene the press to beg them to leave him and his clients in privacy.

Well if he called a presser and there are no live links....looks like they got the message and are giving them privacy...........lmaoooooooooooo:woohoo:

hi all! I'm watching Headline News and they are saying they'll be covering the presser live!!! :)

Please keep those of us updated that can't watch it live :0) Thank you very much!

Well if he called a presser and there are no live links....looks like they got the message and are giving them privacy...........lmaoooooooooooo:woohoo:

Ahhhh, the irony! :bang:

Caylee's remains will not be at the Church nor at the Anthony home. Her remains are still at the funeral home.

George, Cindy and Lee will all be present on Tuesday, they probably will not speak tho

Presser seems like it wasn't really needed...or is it just me??? Was any NEW information given that would explain why BC needed to call this presser????

This case is heavily covered in national and local media. BC's function as their spokesperson is to speak for the family so they won't have to be in front of the cameras.

That's how I see it anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back