1002 users online (131 members and 871 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

JVM/Issues 2-6-09

Didn't see a thread - so I started one.

Civil attorney for Casey Anthony on the show!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Filing a motion asking for sanctions against ZFG's attorney based on his belief the suit is frivolous.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Thankyou,can't watch TV just now........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Hi, Dawn! Kasen claiming JM just trying to gain publicity.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Casey's civil attorney Jonathon something, keeps saying that ZFG's attorney Morgan only took the case for publicity.
    Baez and his little lawyer in training (Jonathon) must be insanely jealous of Morgan since he is a well known, seasoned lawyer.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Did Casey's lawyer just say that CASEY said the Zenaida she was refering to had no kids? Because if so then I think Casey is changing her story. I thought in the begining she said that ZFG had kids and that Caylee played with them all the time? Or am I wrong?

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    JVM showed the clip from last night when JM was on and he held up a pic of ZG and said all KC has to do is say if THIS is the ZG.

KC's civil atty responded with "that's a trap". WTH?????? No one asked what he meant by that and Pam Bondi and the other atty on both got funny looks on their faces as well. It was never approached, asked or explained what he meant by that.

HOW IS THAT A TRAP?

You're not wrong.

Kasen says that saying this is not the right ZFG is a trap. Never explains why his client could not just answer that yes or no question, "Is this ZFG the same ZFG that you last saw with Caylee?" I don't get it, how would that hurt her case?
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Did Casey's lawyer just say that CASEY said the Zenaida she was refering to had no kids? Because if so then I think Casey is changing her story. I thought in the begining she said that ZFG had kids and that Caylee played with them all the time? Or am I wrong?
    You are wrong. Casey said right from the start that ZFG had no children. It's in her statement to LE. They asked her if ZFG was capable of having children, thinking that might be motivation for a kidnapping, and Casey responded that she didn't know.

No, KC's Zani has no kids. Caylee played with Jeff's son Zach and Juliet's daughter. All imaginary to everyone but KC.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    No, KC's Zani has no kids. Caylee played with Jeff's son Zach and Juliet's daughter. All imaginary to everyone but KC.
    There was another of Casey's friends who had two children that played with Caylee. I was just reading her statement the other day...can't think of her name right now.

I know that in one LE interview she said ZFG had no children, but in the official documents of the countersuit, it states that the ZFG that KC was referring to has 2 children and this ZFG that is suing has six. I wonder how they are going to explain that away? It definately does not match up with her original story. It is right there in the countersuit documents from her own attorneys.

Quote Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post
    Kasen says that saying this is not the right ZFG is a trap. Never explains why his client could not just answer that yes or no question, "Is this ZFG the same ZFG that you last saw with Caylee?" I don't get it, how would that hurt her case?
    I thought she already answered this (on tape even) in a conversation with Cindy while in jail?
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Quote Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post
    I know in that in one LE interview she said ZFG had no children, but in the official documents of the countersuit, it states that the ZFG that KC was referring to has 2 children and this ZFG that is suing has six. I wonder how they are going to explain that away? It definately does not match up with her original story. It is right there in the countersuit documents from her own attorneys.
    There are a number of incorrect statements in that response. Whoever wrote it did not do his homework.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast