JVM/Issues 2-6-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread - so I started one.

Civil attorney for Casey Anthony on the show!

Filing a motion asking for sanctions against ZFG's attorney based on his belief the suit is frivolous.

Hi, Dawn! Kasen claiming JM just trying to gain publicity.

Casey's civil attorney Jonathon something, keeps saying that ZFG's attorney Morgan only took the case for publicity.
Baez and his little lawyer in training (Jonathon) must be insanely jealous of Morgan since he is a well known, seasoned lawyer.

Did Casey's lawyer just say that CASEY said the Zenaida she was refering to had no kids? Because if so then I think Casey is changing her story. I thought in the begining she said that ZFG had kids and that Caylee played with them all the time? Or am I wrong?

JVM showed the clip from last night when JM was on and he held up a pic of ZG and said all KC has to do is say if THIS is the ZG.

KC's civil atty responded with "that's a trap". WTH?????? No one asked what he meant by that and Pam Bondi and the other atty on both got funny looks on their faces as well. It was never approached, asked or explained what he meant by that.

HOW IS THAT A TRAP?

Kasen says that saying this is not the right ZFG is a trap. Never explains why his client could not just answer that yes or no question, "Is this ZFG the same ZFG that you last saw with Caylee?" I don't get it, how would that hurt her case?

Did Casey's lawyer just say that CASEY said the Zenaida she was refering to had no kids? Because if so then I think Casey is changing her story. I thought in the begining she said that ZFG had kids and that Caylee played with them all the time? Or am I wrong?

You are wrong. Casey said right from the start that ZFG had no children. It's in her statement to LE. They asked her if ZFG was capable of having children, thinking that might be motivation for a kidnapping, and Casey responded that she didn't know.

No, KC's Zani has no kids. Caylee played with Jeff's son Zach and Juliet's daughter. All imaginary to everyone but KC.

No, KC's Zani has no kids. Caylee played with Jeff's son Zach and Juliet's daughter. All imaginary to everyone but KC.

There was another of Casey's friends who had two children that played with Caylee. I was just reading her statement the other day...can't think of her name right now.

I know that in one LE interview she said ZFG had no children, but in the official documents of the countersuit, it states that the ZFG that KC was referring to has 2 children and this ZFG that is suing has six. I wonder how they are going to explain that away? It definately does not match up with her original story. It is right there in the countersuit documents from her own attorneys.

Kasen says that saying this is not the right ZFG is a trap. Never explains why his client could not just answer that yes or no question, "Is this ZFG the same ZFG that you last saw with Caylee?" I don't get it, how would that hurt her case?

I thought she already answered this (on tape even) in a conversation with Cindy while in jail?

I know in that in one LE interview she said ZFG had no children, but in the official documents of the countersuit, it states that the ZFG that KC was referring to has 2 children and this ZFG that is suing has six. I wonder how they are going to explain that away? It definately does not match up with her original story. It is right there in the countersuit documents from her own attorneys.

There are a number of incorrect statements in that response. Whoever wrote it did not do his homework.

Wasn't Baez blasted (by the court) for these same exact "publicity" comments? I think he was so why the heck is another one of her lawyers going there!

There was another of Casey's friends who had two children that played with Caylee. I was just reading her statement the other day...can't think of her name right now.

Christina had 2 kids

I believe it was Lauren...can't remember her last name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member