MO - Lee Murdock & Catherine Carson for child endangerment, Rogersville, 2008

Kathee

Reaction score
A man who shared pot and *advertiser censored* with his teenage son could get just four-years in prison when he is sentenced.

Cops found out that Lee Murdock was conducting the illegal activity when they started investigating allegations that his son had allegedly molested several people last April.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blo...hared-pot-and-*advertiser censored*-with.html

At first glance I thought that 4 years would be pretty harsh considering the relatively minor offenses of "sharing pot and *advertiser censored*". I was picturing a teenager casually smoking an occasional joint while leafing through Playboy with cool liberal Dad, not precisely legal but not the crime of the century either. But then I read about the kiddie *advertiser censored* and that's definitely a very serious felony, 4 years now would seem way too lenient. But on the other hand the prosecutor seem to imply that she won't be able to bring up any charges related to child *advertiser censored* so one has to wonder what exactly the material consisted of, or if it's media hype over parents having baby-in-bathtub videos of their kid(s) in their home. Unfortunately details are too sketchy to form an opinion.

What gets me is that the only reason any one found out was because their kid was allegedly molesting other kids.

There is a link to the probable cause concerning the charges and the *advertiser censored* in the story.

I think the fact that his mom makes him look at her naked screams abuse.....the kid is a result of his envirnoment and upbringing...he is doing to others what has been done to him.....I suspect it maybe too late to help this young man live a normal life....but one can always hope he will respond to treatment.

They had a two year old son that was taken into state custody. I am his adoptive mother. This entire case was mishandled by the prosecutor. She did not get my baby boy justice. He is 15 now but still has emotional trauma because of the first 2.5 years of his life. Our system is so flawed.
I see there is a link to the probable cause statement in this thread but it is broken. Do you know how I could get access to it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back