Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening! :seeya: Mike Brooks in for Nancy tonight. Defense: Casey wrongfully accused, like "The Fugitive"????

Mike: If KC is moving her lips, she's telling a lie.

The Fugitive?? Really?? First of all, maybe they don't realize that was all based on a REAL INNOCENT person, and second, when is this girl ever going to stop living in a dream world or a movie and wake up to what is really happening.

Jessica D'Onofrio reporting to Mike, saying defense went on "Today" show claiming Casey has been wrongfully accused and made the comparison to "The Fugitive". Defense saying their client did not kill Caylee. She's also talking about the memorial set for Tuesday.

Family has taken over control of my tv tonight, so I'm counting on all of you!

Lawyer says they can hardly complain about the media attention when they go out there doing all kinds of media stuff theirselves.

ENOUGH - I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! If LKB and JB keep saying KC is innocent - the fugitive - there is an alternate explantion - well WHY WHY WHY WHY are they allowing their client to sit in jail if she is so innocent - WHY NOT TALK - SCREAM FROM THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN about who, how, when, where, why she is so innocent - if she is innocent that means there is a baby killer still on the loose out there.

Enough.

**snort snort**

Tot mom defense team claims that tot mom cannot get a fair trial in Orlando

KC wants to sell Caylee's photos to pay for defense.

Talking about the change of venue, and showing video clip of LKB on the "Today" show from earlier today.

Lawyer says they (defense) can hardly complain about the media attention and public opinion when they go out there doing all kinds of media stuff themselves.

What's the BOMBSHELLS for tonight?
Nancy's not there ~ Mike Brooks is!! :D

Talking about the memorial service now and saying no purses, bags, cameras, cell phones, etc allowed and everybody has to go through security. (No comment, MOO)

Baez, Conway and LKB love the microphones don't they?

LP: Jose just looking for that one juror that will hang the jury and the best place to get it is in Orlando.

Testing now complete on Caylee's skull, skeleton

Nancy's not there ~ Mike Brooks is!! :D

Talking about the memorial service now and saying no purses, bags, cameras, cell phones, etc allowed and everybody has to go through security. (No comment, MOO)
Darn, and I have to miss him! I really like him, he does such a good job hosting! Thanks panthera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth