Fusian Ultra Lounge - Grand Reopening covered in Orlando Sentinel

Everly

Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this, so stick it into the thread teleporter and beam it up at will, mods!

When I clicked on the Orlando Sentinel's webpage this morning there was a Caylee story right at the top, all about the comparison to the Fugitive. Scrolled down and there is a pic box with the header "Who got Flashed?" and under it a link to the grand reopening of Fusian Ultra Lounge.
http://orlando.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/photogallery/o-lens-fusian-ultra/890891/content

Just me, but I found it bad taste to put that pic and link on the same page as Caylee's case.

Wonder if her jailhouse radio will enlighten her on the grand reopening w/ sum jailhouse rock playing..

Oh KC missed a party....she's going to be so bummed

I wonder if any of TL's friends were there.

I can only imagine what - or should I say - who was the HOT topic of conversation????

Grand re-opening eh....what did they do re-wax the stripper poles?

They are probably counting on the publicity...all about money.

I wonder if KC will get wind of this. She'll be eating her heart out if she does.

Fusion probably had to make itself look more up-front, to cover up its drug-related image brought out by the Casey stuff.

JMO I think that Fusion is taking bad rap because of this case. I bet they wish they never hear the name Casey A.

One thing interesting - out of all 96 photos, there were only 8 showing those objectionable sex hand signs, and of those 8, 6 were by the same girl.

The patrons seemed to be not quite as sleezy. Nary a sign of a pole. Looks like FUL might have cleaned up its act some.

Gee, I didn't even know that they closed down, why and when?
Poor kc, no party, no friends............
the hand gestures by them in pics.......what is with that?

Do you think JB will file an emergency motion to temporarily release Casey so she can attend? It just won't be the same without her there! Who's gonna manage the shot girls? :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm going to my corner before I get into trouble! Sorry Mods! :blowkiss:

I look at it like Fusion is just a business. I see it as a night club and that's all. I would probably party there too if I was in the area. Just because Casey hung out there and did whatever it is she did for them don't mean anything to me regarding the club. Club girls come and go...

Oh KC missed a party....she's going to be so bummed

I wonder if any of TL's friends were there.

I can only imagine what - or should I say - who was the HOT topic of conversation????

I wish they had shown a big photo of TL with a new woman! I wonder if he is still connected with Fusian? I must say the women they show now are much better looking than Casey with much more booberage.

Is it my imagination.......or did half of those women photographed look like hired help? I know the red satin bustier girls were hostesses for the event but half of the other women looked like strippers OR *advertiser censored* stars. Actually one WAS / IS a *advertiser censored* star. I won't identify which one but look at the photos and you will figure it out. Makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Do you think JB will file an emergency motion to temporarily release Casey so she can attend? It just won't be the same without her there! Who's gonna manage the shot girls? :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm going to my corner before I get into trouble! Sorry Mods! :blowkiss:

OMG that is too funny!!:clap:

Does anyone know of any Event Coordinators I can use for this grand reopening???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back