Caylee Anthony discussion on BTR Sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Eleanor Dixon is the head prosecutor of the crimes against women and children unit in Cobb County GA, she is a regular on the Nancy Grace show. She will be with us to discuss the latest in the Caylee Anthony case.

So if anyone has any questions or comments please call 347 838 9781.

The show airs at 10 PM EST / 9 CST Sunday night.

Here is the link: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage
A chat room will also be open during the show.

Eleanor Dixon is the head prosecutor of the crimes against women and children unit in Cobb County GA, she is a regular on the Nancy Grace show. She will be with us to discuss the latest in the Caylee Anthony case.

So if anyone has any questions or comments please call 347 838 9781.

The show airs at 10 PM EST / 9 CST Sunday night.

Here is the link: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage
A chat room will also be open during the show.

Thanks for sharing.

O/T - Durant, OK, huh? I grew up in good ole' Madill and Tishomingo! LOL Not often you see others from our neck of the woods online! LOL

everyoneneedsavoice, your welcome!

I forgot to change my location. I now live in Nashville, and I was born and raised in TN, but when I lived in Durant I loved it.

just wanted to say hi, I'm orig from OKC. Best wishes to you :)

(I won't personally tune in for Eleanor, I can't handle her and NG's bias in discussing this case, but thanks very much for putting the invitation here on the board, that is nice of you!)

Clint Van Zandt on Jon Benet

Andy Kahan/Stacy Dittrich on Baby Grace

Stacy/Robin Sax on Caylee

just wanted to say hi, I'm orig from OKC. Best wishes to you :)

(I won't personally tune in for Eleanor, I can't handle her and NG's bias in discussing this case, but thanks very much for putting the invitation here on the board, that is nice of you!)

Eleanor didn't make it, but I like Eleanor. She just got off a death penalty win, I've also seen her in the court room, she is a top notch prosecutor.

I am as biased as they are, I think Casey Anthony is disgusting, repulsive, and I think she needs to fry.

The evidence is so overwhelming against her, how can you not be biased?

Funny, I've followed all the documents and I'm still not convinced she is the murderer. I can't rule her out, of course, but so many things don't add up, and so many other people not ruled out or even investigated whatsoever. Also, no evidence that links KC exclusively. Others had access to all the items supposedly linking KC to the murder. Motive also very shaky, mostly a construct of the media. She had no history of hostility or mistreatment toward Caylee, and could simply leave Caylee with family if she wanted to be "free" of her, for however long or short a time. I obviously do hope the murderer is apprehended and put in prison for life. But I'm not impressed at all with the months of defamation we've seen on HLN/NG show, etc....Jane Velez excepted, she's much more logical and balanced in her coverage of the case, has given much better coverage to the facts. I'm not interested at all in the "burn her at the stake, who cares if she's guilty", kind of frenzy that has gone on. It's a real shame. Caylee's murderer could potentially go free as a result of the over-focus exclusively on KC. Though I can't rule her out. Feel free to delete my post if needed, don't want to crowd your page here.

Eleanor didn't make it, but I like Eleanor. She just got off a death penalty win, I've also seen her in the court room, she is a top notch prosecutor.

I am as biased as they are, I think Casey Anthony is disgusting, repulsive, and I think she needs to fry.

The evidence is so overwhelming against her, how can you not be biased?

and how can you beat a dead horse over and over again? I can't wait for this to go to trial and can't wait for KC's conviction. I don't think it will be a DP case, but LWOP will sit just right with me.

Funny, I've followed all the documents and I'm still not convinced she is the murderer. I can't rule her out, of course, but so many things don't add up, and so many other people not ruled out or even investigated whatsoever. Also, no evidence that links KC exclusively. Others had access to all the items supposedly linking KC to the murder. Motive also very shaky, mostly a construct of the media. She had no history of hostility or mistreatment toward Caylee, and could simply leave Caylee with family if she wanted to be "free" of her, for however long or short a time. I obviously do hope the murderer is apprehended and put in prison for life. But I'm not impressed at all with the months of defamation we've seen on HLN/NG show, etc....Jane Velez excepted, she's much more logical and balanced in her coverage of the case, has given much better coverage to the facts. I'm not interested at all in the "burn her at the stake, who cares if she's guilty", kind of frenzy that has gone on. It's a real shame. Caylee's murderer could potentially go free as a result of the over-focus exclusively on KC. Though I can't rule her out. Feel free to delete my post if needed, don't want to crowd your page here.

All these things you are saying about Casey are the same things people were saying about Scott Peterson. I, myself, have always had a hard time understanding how a "normal?" person with no previous signs of abuse could actually follow through with an act like. this. I was a skeptic when OJ was first accused, because it was hard to picture a celebrity would do this to the mother of his children. Well, I still don't understand how they can, however, I guess there are people out there that just have no soul Everyone deserves a trial, but I believe when it actually comes to the trail, Jose will have "nothing" to say. He is trying to create doubt in the minds of potential jurors. If they really did have information, they would be trying to get her out of jail now. With the information that is out there, it doesn't make sense that there is anyone else who commited this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998