Homemade Marshmallows???

amore1025

Reaction score
Hi..I am looking for a source for homemade marshmallow, I dont know if any of you guys have ever had one..BUT TALK ABOUT EATING A CLOUD!!Coffeesnob has a chocolatier that works in her warehouse and he makes them once and a while and I can get them from her then, but ..I WANT MORE....PLEASEEEE.... :croc:

Homemade marshmallow is wonderful :)

A couple of years ago we went to a caroling party at christmas at a neigbours house and my contribution was hot chocolate for 40 people. I made home made marshmallows, big ones cut in star shapes to float on top.

They were a big hit... people were coming for them on their own!

Yes Cashew..I have seen those stars..Martha had them in her christmas issue..I always was going to make them but I didnt,,,They sounded so so so good....Let me know if you ever find a source of buying them,,
thanks....

does anyonme know how to make em i woukd love a good recipe the jet puff ones in the store arent doing it for me

Puppymom said:
How do you make them strawberry or cherry flavored? Use flavored gelatine I suppose?

Look for the LorAnn Gourmet oils in the spice section of your store. Kroger has them here. They are good for flavoring candy, and for scenting a few things, too. :crazy:

These marshmallows sounds soooo good. I don't have one of those big mixers though, so could someone make a whole bunch of them and send them to all the Websleuthers? :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back