766 users online (189 members and 577 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Caylee Memorial

Here's the deal.

It is going to get more and more emotional as we head into tomorrow and the memorial.

Jbean had to pull the whole memorial thread because it was a mess.

All the mods are going to either give long time outs or life time bans if people start in again.

If you think think this message is directed at you do not PM me and ask. Assume it is.

I know this is terribly emotional and we all have so much of our hearts are in this case but let's not fall apart now. Now is the time we need to show we are a step above the rest.

Please continue the discussion but please do not attack, incite, or tiptoe up to the line then act innocent when someone calls you on it.

All you need to remember is, Attack the post, not the poster. If you can't attack the post without attacking the poster then it is simple. Don't post.

Thank you.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Caylee Memorial

Click 6 is already streaming live....

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/14013179/index.html

Not much of a crowd showing up. Reporter on Click Orlando says maybe 500 so far. Footage showed of Anthonys leaving their house this morning. Cindy in gray suit jacket. George waved at someone, toward camera. Lee and Mallory. The guy from Kid Finders of course, right in there with the family.
    "Leave her to heaven and to those thorns that in her bosom lodge to prick and sting her."
    Hamlet by William Shakespeare

In context, the quote was meant to advise against revenge but in the Anthony case,
    I offer it to the parents as advice to "leave her to Heaven" and cease their ill-placed protection.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    Not much of a crowd showing up. Reporter on Click Orlando says maybe 500 so far. Footage showed of Anthonys leaving their house this morning. Cindy in gray suit jacket. George waved at someone, toward camera. Lee and Mallory. The guy from Kid Finders of course, right in there with the family.

Not much of a crowd? 500 so far? I have been to a lot of memorials in my life(my grandmother had 24 kids) and there was never 500 people there. Think about it....500 is a lot. God Bless Caylee

Considering they specifically booked a church that would hold 5000, 500 is not what they were expecting.

In comparison, VERY few at the spot where Padilla is holding his "service". Reporter says about 20 right now.
    "Leave her to heaven and to those thorns that in her bosom lodge to prick and sting her."

In context, the quote was meant to advise against revenge but in the Anthony case,
    I offer it to the parents as advice to "leave her to Heaven" and cease their ill-placed protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    Considering they specifically booked a church that would hold 5000, 500 is not what they were expecting.
    well the service doesn't start until 10 and I am watching live stream and there is a huge line. Look I am just trying to keep it real.

Guardian angels just showed up at the church.

looks like 3 people at pedilla's
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

Westboro baptist church planning to attend? Lord help us. (they're the folks that protest military funerals with "god hates fags" signs.)
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    well the service doesn't start until 10 and I am watching live stream and there is a huge line. Look I am just trying to keep it real.
    No problem. I don't see any huge line. The shot I just saw showed no one in line. There are at least three entrances, but none had a huge line at all. Perhaps local people seeing there is no chaos might show up, at either spot.

WFTV is now streaming live also

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    The service does not start for about 40 more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Not much of a crowd? 500 so far? I have been to a lot of memorials in my life(my grandmother had 24 kids) and there was never 500 people there. Think about it....500 is a lot. God Bless Caylee
    I really don't think the turn out is going to be as great as CA thought, certainly not thousands of people. I'm guessing less than a thousand.

Local 6 has a live stream of their lives stream of their live stream ...
    -Casey Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I really don't think the turn out is going to be as great as CA thought, certainly not thousands of people. I'm guessing less than a thousand.

Well, I think that is still a lot. With not so many crowds maybe there will be no chaos. This should just be Caylee's day.

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast