Eulogy's for Caylee: Say goodbye in your own way

ecs5298

Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch Ki
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to be able to post our own goodbyes to Caylee in our own words. Please remember this is about Caylee and Caylee only. I'll start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caylee, I never met you but you have touched my heart. I wish I could have known you and loved you in this world. You have captured the hearts of millions, who would love to hold you, play with you, cuddle with you and love you forever. My daughter is your age and she says that you look like you're very nice and she would like to have played with you.

Rest in the hands of God, little angel. For all eternity may you only know love and peace.

We love you, Caylee.

Good night Sweetpea Caylee Marie,

Your smile and spirit are forever in my heart.

God bless and keep you, rest well...

This is fine but if there is one negative post in here it's done. this of all threads doesn't need it.
if you don;t know what I mean then please don;t post in here.

Caylee, you always manage to make me smile when I see your pictures and watch you dance and sing. You have a beautiful singing voice. I wish I could have known you in this life but it is my hope to meet you someday where you are. I hope to cup your beautiful little round cheeks in my hands one day, and cover them with kisses. Rest in peace sweet girl.

This is fine but if there is one negative post in here it's done. this of all threads doesn't need it.
if you don;t know what I mean then please don;t post in here.

Thank you, JBean. I totally agree. This is all about saying goodbye to Caylee and nothing else!

I have 3 children, and everytime I see them playing laughing and giggling I think of you Caylee. Your spirit, beautiful, smile and light shine on in children everywhere. You are loved by so many people that never even met you. But yet we feel as if we have. I hope you rest in peace Sweet Angel.

I wish I could have been there to help you. You have touched my life in a way that is non explainable. I pray for you today and those you love, and whom love you.
I send to you a song that is very dear to my heart.
My best friend in heaven Stayce always wanted a little child, she like you left this world too soon. I hope you find one another as I know she will be a great mother to you.
God Bless You precious one..you will never be forgotten..
Now..go rest high on that mountain..:blowkiss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRyKg5xMaXA

Dear Caylee:

Your time on this earth might have been limited, but your beautiful face with that wonderful smile will live on in many peoples lives forever. You stole so many hearts, people you didn't even know. But God had a bigger plan for you. May you forever rest in peace, while running down those beautiful streets, teaching all the other little children how to sing You Are My Sunshine!

RIP sweet angel!!!

Dear Precious Caylee Marie. You dear child have touched so many hearts in your short stay here on earth. You are blessed, and loved by many.... May you rest in peace little one, in the arms of the Lord.

Sweet Caylee,

Your spirit will live on in those of us you touched. You remind us to be better people, kinder and more loving. I will never forget you, I carry you in my heart.

Dear sweet Caylee,

Know you are loved, though you may never have known an unselfish love. My Alan was born a week before you and I often sang this song to him:

Sleep Sound in Jesus

Sleep sound in Jesus my baby, my dear,

Angels are watching they keep you so near.

Know for His sake you'll be safe for the night,

Sleep sound in Jesus, I'll turn out the light.

Sleep sound in Jesus, sweetheart of my heart,

The dark of the night will not keep us apart.

When I lay down in your bed for the night,

He holds you gently till morning is light.

Sleep sound in Jesus, the angels are here,

They're keeping watch so there's nothing to fear.

Against any foe they are ready to fight,

So sleep sound in Jesus, I'll turn out the light

No one can hurt you now, sleep sound in Jesus little Caylee.

Goodbye Caylee. You have touched so many lives and hearts. I know you are happy, playing in Heaven now. You will always be loved. Though many of us never met you, we all love you baby girl. :blowkiss:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye

LP spoke briefly about his desire to have a memorial for Caylee and about only Caylee. Rev.Grund said he wanted to grieve in privacy but was invited by LP to speak and felt it was his duty as a father to Jesse to say a few words. (Jesse was not present). He said we should remember the children in our lives. Give a smile to a child you see in public as it might be the only smile they see that day and it might sustain them another day. Lois and her granddaughter placed flowers at the memorial. The memorial was lovely. I think there were about 100 people there. Most tv stations had reporters with cameras and interviewed the notables. Bikers against child abuse were present. Well-dressed couples were present. Moms and babes were there. Many folks were in tears. The memorial keeps growing. There are new wreaths and new stuffed animals.

LP spoke briefly about his desire to have a memorial for Caylee and about only Caylee. Rev.Grund said he wanted to grieve in privacy but was invited by LP to speak and felt it was his duty as a father to Jesse to say a few words. (Jesse was not present). He said we should remember the children in our lives. Give a smile to a child you see in public as it might be the only smile they see that day and it might sustain them another day. Lois and her granddaughter placed flowers at the memorial. The memorial was lovely. I think there were about 100 people there. Most tv stations had reporters with cameras and interviewed the notables. Bikers against child abuse were present. Well-dressed couples were present. Moms and babes were there. Many folks were in tears. The memorial keeps growing. There are new wreaths and new stuffed animals.

May God Bless you LP and Rev. G.
God knows your hearts are in the right place- you opened your arms to the entire public.

Caylee Marie, you are with God now, and you will always be in our hearts. You are our Sunshine. We will never forget you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back