Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the deal.

It is going to get more and more emotional as we head into tomorrow and the memorial.

Jbean had to pull the whole memorial thread because it was a mess.

All the mods are going to either give long time outs or life time bans if people start in again.

If you think think this message is directed at you do not PM me and ask. Assume it is.

I know this is terribly emotional and we all have so much of our hearts are in this case but let's not fall apart now. Now is the time we need to show we are a step above the rest.

Please continue the discussion but please do not attack, incite, or tiptoe up to the line then act innocent when someone calls you on it.

All you need to remember is, Attack the post, not the poster. If you can't attack the post without attacking the poster then it is simple. Don't post.

Thank you.

Have some manners. pretend you are actually at the memorial.

KNOCK OFF THE BICKERING. Have some respect for goodness sake.
THIS IS A MEMORIAL THREAD

Have some manners. pretend you are actually at the memorial.

KNOCK OFF THE BICKERING. Have some respect for goodness sake.
THIS IS A MEMORIAL THREAD

Thank you!

Poor Jessie, so sad for him and his family.

Emotional rollercoaster it was. I pray for them.

The pastor is struggling when mentioning Casey - but he did say to give Cindy VICTORY. I don't know what that means.

I pray for them.

George, I am proud of the strength you showed today.

May all of the Anthony family see the sun and smile from their hearts again......

Emotional rollercoaster it was. I pray for them.

The pastor is struggling when mentioning Casey - but he did say to give Cindy VICTORY. I don't know what that means.

I pray for them.

Victory over the grief, perhaps?

when a woman was singing, they showed a video of caylee, does anyone have the link to that? i missed it....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back