717 users online (104 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

What a cutie-pie... I hope she is found quickly and is okay.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Was just coming to post this!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Oh, no! Not another one! LE needs to get this little girl's picture on national TV right away.

I hope and pray that Haleigh is found safe and sound.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

I just read a couple of articles... I"m sorry, the girlfriend said the door was unlocked. Who in this day and age doesn't lock their doors anymore? Hinkey meter way high on this off the start. How do you find a child missing at 3:30 am unless that child always wakes up around then? Most children sleep very well by that age.

And the Amber Alert however useful, is ineffective in this case and didn't meet all the necessary criteria to release one. Although I'm not against any alerts for missing children, there's no suspect discription, no vehicle, no tag number, etc....

I just don't think this is a stranger abduction case. I hope I am wrong. I pray to God I am completely wrong and she's found quickly. Poor child. My goodness.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490466,00.html
    Last edited by PattyCake; 02-10-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: add a link
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    I just read a couple of articles... I"m sorry, the girlfriend said the door was unlocked. Who in this day and age doesn't lock their doors anymore? Hinkey meter way high on this off the start. How do you find a child missing at 3:30 am unless that child always wakes up around then? Most children sleep very well by that age.

And the Amber Alert however useful, is ineffective in this case and didn't meet all the necessary criteria to release one. Although I'm not against any alerts for missing children, there's no suspect discription, no vehicle, no tag number, etc....

I just don't think this is a stranger abduction case. I hope I am wrong. I pray to God I am completely wrong and she's found quickly. Poor child. My goodness.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490466,00.html
    NO ONE I know would leave their door unlocked and go to bed! I do not leave any of my doors unlocked even during the day!

When my children were 3 years old it was hard to wake them up if they were sleeping. Especially in the middle of the night!

Something is not right here! I agree with you that it does not sound like a stranger abduction! I hope I am wrong as well, PattyCake.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    This does not sound good at all.

I hope that Hayleigh is found quickly and returned to her family...
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Here is the ticker for her...Let's Pray....

http://www.codeamber.org/cummingsfl/

http://www.codeamber.org/cummingsfl/

I hope things are done quicker and no delays are made in this case.

Unfortunately the FAMILY and Girlfriends of family are in the mix...
    until cleared..

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Any maps or location known? Street etc???

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

OMG, here we go again. I am really concerned this is not going to be good. I am praying very very hard that I am wrong.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Fox just said its a trailer park, with a river about 1/4 to 1/2 mile away. Fathers girlfriend was home with her and he was at work.
    What little child would wander outside in the middle of the night and reported she had a shirt and shorts on. Its a little cold in that area this time of year for shorts.

Reported by fox 26 sex offenders in area. I don't know if they mean county wide or not.

They need to get the dogs searching in there immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Fox just said its a trailer park, with a river about 1/4 to 1/2 mile away. Fathers girlfriend was home with her and he was at work.
    What little child would wander outside in the middle of the night and reported she had a shirt and shorts on. Its a little cold in that area this time of year for shorts.

They said it was near Ocala National Forest. I used to live in Ocala but I did not realize Putnam was so close. ONF is a big area to search.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

I hope they check the trailer park to find out who in there is friends/related to the local sex offenders. After that deal with Couey over in Homasassa they need to check these people immediately.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    I hope they check the trailer park to find out who in there is friends/related to the local sex offenders. After that deal with Couey over in Homasassa they need to check these people immediately.
    Jessica is who I immediately thought of.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast