736 users online (85 members and 651 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will you write to KC?

Voters
540. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 5.56%
  • No

451 83.52%
  • Maybe

59 10.93%

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Will anyone write to KC?

GA asked people to write to KC... for CA, GA, LA, and Casey. Will you do it?

No!

i will be.

Hell, no.

Not me.

I have a life. so no. But I understand why george asked that. I have compassion for him.

No - somehow large numbers of people writing to support Casey would end up in the defense presentation.

If I did, it wouldn't be a nice, supporting letter.

No, but I am keeping George in my prayers that he will find peace and resolution.

I can empathize with G and C Anthony for pleading for people to understand and not hate their daughter - it's their daughter. I tried to put myself in their places - but I cannot even fathom, so therefore I cannot judge.

However, Casey Anthony will NEVER - NEEEEEEVVVVER receive one written word from me - I need to work on my forgiveness, I guess, but I want her to rot. Sorry - it's harsh, I know, but I cannot help it.

I might consider it. Not to comfort her but to urge her to turn to the Lord and seek forgiveness. I think she should live the rest of her life in jail trying her hardest to make a difference in the world for good and not continued evil.

If it will help the A's heal, then perhaps I will. Will it be a letter in support? No. Will it tear her a new a$$? No. Jeez.... maybe it will just be a blank sheet of paper!

Quote Originally Posted by darcedarce View Post
    I might consider it. Not to comfort her but to urge her to turn to the Lord and seek forgiveness.
    There ya go. Good idea.

No. I can't imagine having anything to say to KC. I understand that no one could do what she allegedly did without being a wounded person but I don't think I am the one to support her.

Does anyone know if she gets visits from any of her former friends while she's in jail? Does she get a lot of mail?

~*Jai Yen

Quote Originally Posted by darcedarce View Post
    I might consider it. Not to comfort her but to urge her to turn to the Lord and seek forgiveness. I think she should live the rest of her life in jail trying her hardest to make a difference in the world for good and not continued evil.
    I agree. I'm a believer in redemption so no one is beyond salvaging. She really needs to do something good with her time in prison though.

~Jai Yen

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast