• No

Votes: 451 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 59 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natsound

Reaction score
GA asked people to write to KC... for CA, GA, LA, and Casey. Will you do it?

I have a life. so no. But I understand why george asked that. I have compassion for him.

No - somehow large numbers of people writing to support Casey would end up in the defense presentation.

I can empathize with G and C Anthony for pleading for people to understand and not hate their daughter - it's their daughter. I tried to put myself in their places - but I cannot even fathom, so therefore I cannot judge.

However, Casey Anthony will NEVER - NEEEEEEVVVVER receive one written word from me - I need to work on my forgiveness, I guess, but I want her to rot. Sorry - it's harsh, I know, but I cannot help it.

I might consider it. Not to comfort her but to urge her to turn to the Lord and seek forgiveness. I think she should live the rest of her life in jail trying her hardest to make a difference in the world for good and not continued evil.

If it will help the A's heal, then perhaps I will. Will it be a letter in support? No. Will it tear her a new a$$? No. Jeez.... maybe it will just be a blank sheet of paper!

No. I can't imagine having anything to say to KC. I understand that no one could do what she allegedly did without being a wounded person but I don't think I am the one to support her.

Does anyone know if she gets visits from any of her former friends while she's in jail? Does she get a lot of mail?

~*Jai Yen

I might consider it. Not to comfort her but to urge her to turn to the Lord and seek forgiveness. I think she should live the rest of her life in jail trying her hardest to make a difference in the world for good and not continued evil.

I agree. I'm a believer in redemption so no one is beyond salvaging. She really needs to do something good with her time in prison though.

~Jai Yen

I voted no.

But I've thought about writing a letter addressed to her to tell her all the things I think and feel about her and this whole situation. Then I would never send the letter. Kind of like just getting all my feelings out, KWIM? Maybe it will help with the frustration I feel about it all.

Assuming that her mail is read and censored, I wouldn't bother because what I would have to say to her would certainly have to be censored.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I seem to have misplaced all my pens, paper, envelopes, and stamps......so.....sorry but NO LETTER FROM ME.

No. I can't write her in the spirit GA intended. It would not be a supportive letter at all.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back