1294 users online (236 members and 1058 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dozens Hold Memorial At Caylee Remains Site

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
    ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 100 people paid their respects Tuesday to Caylee Anthony at the site where her remains were found. The small group of people added two new pieces to the memorial site, a poster board with her name on it and a heart.Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News

Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News.It was difficult for Heidi to express how she feels about little Caylee being laid to rest. Nearly 100 mourners started pulling onto Suburban Drive around 9:00am Tuesday. They came with their children, teddy bears and a florist delivered a basket of white flowers.
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18681957/detail.html#-

Let's see how this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
    ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 100 people paid their respects Tuesday to Caylee Anthony at the site where her remains were found. The small group of people added two new pieces to the memorial site, a poster board with her name on it and a heart.Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News

Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News.It was difficult for Heidi to express how she feels about little Caylee being laid to rest. Nearly 100 mourners started pulling onto Suburban Drive around 9:00am Tuesday. They came with their children, teddy bears and a florist delivered a basket of white flowers.
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18681957/detail.html#-
    My husband is flying to Orlando today on business. I have asked him to drive to the site where she was found & leave a special gift of prayer to her & for her grand parents.

Local 6 news showed a piece and some people said they felt they needed to pay their respects where Caylee was found. LP and RG were there. Some people read poems. Alot of gifts and flowers there.

LP = PT Barnum.

If I was to attend a memorial, it would have been at the place she was found. I disagree with the A's having a public memorial and then deciding who can or cannot attend.

I think its okay for them to hold a Memorial there. I would have gone and placed flowers there as well, if I was local.

I am sorry, I never have said anything about LP, but RG already presided over a memorial that LP had at the park, why another?

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    I think its okay for them to hold a Memorial there. I would have gone and placed flowers there as well, if I was local.
    Me, too.

From the linked article:
    Leonard Padilla, Jesse Grund's father and a few others were there, because they were banned from attending the memorial at the church. They didn't harp on that when they spoke to the crowd.

"You see a little child, I want you to smile, I want you to show them love. That may be the only smile, only love they get that day," Richard Grund said.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    LP = PT Barnum.
    At least Leonard did not have some silly "banned list".
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    At least Leonard did not have some silly "banned list".
    Why would he? The more he can pack into the big top, the better for him. He doesn't need to grieve in peace, he just needs to keep the camera on him. Cha-ching.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Let's see how this goes.
    hey, I started a thread while I was cleaning the kitchen..I am gooood.

Thanks, JBean.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Let's see how this goes.
    ***Bump***

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    Me too.

There are people all over the nation, in many different places Honoring this childs short life today. I hope the spirit of that can override the negativity for the moment. No matter who you are, what you believe, who you support, it is all about bowing your head to a precious life gone too soon.
    To the anonymous donor who gave the gift of bone marrow for a babygirl they had never met: Thank You will never be enough!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast