1095 users online (266 members and 829 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 650
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075

    Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

    I found this choice of words interesting. Do you think he was referring to Caylee or speaking in code about Casey?

    I thought he was referring to Caylee, because he kissed his Caylee bracelet, but now I'm rethinking my reaction.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    750
    I think it was Caylee, because of his alledged CMA tattoo.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    24
    I think it was both

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
    I think it was Caylee, because of his alledged CMA tattoo.

    How did I miss this info? When did he get this alledged tatoo?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    How did I miss this info? When did he get this alledged tatoo?
    It was allegedly mentioned in the memorial thread.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
    I think it was Caylee, because of his alledged CMA tattoo.
    I missed it, too.

  7. #7
    yea, what tattoo? im curios what did he promise and won't forget? i think there is a message for casey in there
    also i think the family definitely demonstrated the fact that they are going to help casey in anyway and they forgive her

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
    It was allegedly mentioned in the memorial thread.
    Lord, I can't keep up!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    I think and I HOPE it was Caylee. Another sleuther suggested it may have been both... that he can't separate KC from Caylee because Caylee would never have been born if it weren't for KC. If he was code talking, he's taking a huge risk, and how incredibly cold to do that during Caylee's service.

    But because I believe he's a broken man, and it's been so long since he's been able to see her, hug her, etc, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by italianangel2411 View Post
    yea, what tattoo? im curios what did he promise and won't forget? i think there is a message for casey in there
    also i think the family definitely demonstrated the fact that they are going to help casey in anyway and they forgive her

    When Lee said that 'they were united', I kinda felt that way too!

    I would like to see a transcript of his speech b/c there were other things that caught my attention.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    Can someone please explain Lee's new tatoo?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In left field (where the birds are)
    Posts
    3,746
    Did he have one of the big Caylee pins on ?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    "This family is united" "I will never forget my promise to you."

    It was a strange (and esoteric) message if it was for Caylee.

    Could the nervousness have been knowing LE would not approve of the veiled message?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    I think and I HOPE it was Caylee. Another sleuther suggested it may have been both... that he can't separate KC from Caylee because Caylee would never have been born if it weren't for KC. If he was code talking, he's taking a huge risk, and how incredibly cold to do that during Caylee's service.

    But because I believe he's a broken man, and it's been so long since he's been able to see her, hug her, etc, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    See, everything you just said is what I was thinking when I listened to his speech. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but, isn't that what we WS do
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    Can someone please explain Lee's new tatoo?
    I don't have a link to back it up because I heard it in the memorial thread, so it might not be true. But I heard it was a memorial tattoo for caylee and it said CMA & it was on his wrist.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Letter of Reference
    By jenstar in forum Mysterious woman from Longview, Texas
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 01-02-2016, 03:08 PM
  2. 911 Transcription for reference point.
    By Samiya in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 02:09 AM