Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Casey I hope you can hear me right now!

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

Casey I hope you can hear me right now!

Cindy knows that she was watching with her attorney. Why else would she say this?
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Also, Cindy said kind of quietly and in the beginning, "I love you Caylee. Love you Casey".

Quote Originally Posted by Cayleefan View Post
    Also, Cindy said kind of quietly and in the beginning, "I love you Caylee. Love you Casey".
    aaawwww...That is sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    Cindy knows that she was watching with her attorney. Why else would she say this?

I think the A's all said things for Casey's benefit...because they knew she would see it.
    Just striving to be average.

I'm not so sure that she knew. I don't think they're as united as it seems.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?
    That doesnt mean JB cant download and show her in private. (Away from public scrutiny)
    princess - daughter of The King

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

From

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

FOX reported Jose showing up about before the memorial at the jail with his laptop. I am betting the A's knew KC would be watching via the web.

I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.

If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?

elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I think the Anthony's may have known that there was a chance Casey would be watching....but I don't feel like they went out of their way to excuse HER behavior or what she did, on the contrary they stated over and over that they loved her unconditionally. Just using the word unconditional acknowledges what Casey did. I don't remind my children that I love them unconditionally in good times.....I remind them in bad!

Quote Originally Posted by JDzWife View Post
    I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.
    I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post

I think she watched on Baez's laptop in her cell.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
    If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?

Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Probably with a lot of giggling and flirting going on between the two at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?
    They all do now, if their attorney brings in a laptop.

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    of course she did, i'm sorry, i'm obviously having a blonde-fog moment.mea culpa.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

I agree. If she put in a request to the jail to watch it- she would have been in an area to be observed by others.

Her affect is too inappropriate to take a chance on that.
    Just striving to be average.

I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."

I also think CA knew KC was going to watch it. She could have been told through the mail or JB.

I'm going to be honest and say I wished KC watched the memorial in view of others so we could know what her reactions were.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."
    I am sure they did. Together. Laughing, joking, making fun, and flirting even perhaps.

Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.
    Since when has Cindy ever worried about being on the 6 o'clock news? She loves it. She sure didn't mind her private message to Casey being broadcast from the memorial today either. She could simply have written a letter if privacy was important to her. It's obviously not.

bananarama is offline Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!
    WESH interviewed Baez at the jail as he was leaving, shortly after the service. He would not comment on whether they watched it or not (attorney/client privilege.)
    However, the jail did confirm that if he has a cellphone air card, it would be within their policy for him to use it while consulting with his client.
    IMHO....of course they watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I'm honestly betting that she did not watch the memorial service. After all it wasn't about KC.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I think the Anthony's may have known that there was a chance Casey would be watching....but I don't feel like they went out of their way to excuse HER behavior or what she did, on the contrary they stated over and over that they loved her unconditionally. Just using the word unconditional acknowledges what Casey did. I don't remind my children that I love them unconditionally in good times.....I remind them in bad!
    I agree 100%!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast