Casey I hope you can hear me right now!

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Cindy knows that she was watching with her attorney. Why else would she say this?

Also, Cindy said kind of quietly and in the beginning, "I love you Caylee. Love you Casey".

I'm not so sure that she knew. I don't think they're as united as it seems.

i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?

i read on one Foxnews this AM that Casey did not request to watch TV during the service. I'm sure the link is in daily updates, I don't remember which Fox it was (not orlando)?

That doesnt mean JB cant download and show her in private. (Away from public scrutiny)

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

From

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

FOX reported Jose showing up about before the memorial at the jail with his laptop. I am betting the A's knew KC would be watching via the web.

I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.

If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?

I think the Anthony's may have known that there was a chance Casey would be watching....but I don't feel like they went out of their way to excuse HER behavior or what she did, on the contrary they stated over and over that they loved her unconditionally. Just using the word unconditional acknowledges what Casey did. I don't remind my children that I love them unconditionally in good times.....I remind them in bad!

I am sure Casey did watch via Baez's laptop; that's how I watched the whole service, uninterrupted. Would love to have been a fly on that wall.

I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?

I think she watched on Baez's laptop in her cell.

If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?

Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.

of course she did, i'm sorry, i'm obviously having a blonde-fog moment.mea culpa.

I think she watched on Baez's laptop in her cell.

I agree. If she put in a request to the jail to watch it- she would have been in an area to be observed by others.

Her affect is too inappropriate to take a chance on that. :rolleyes:

I don't know how to post link.. On the CNN website, this story - More than 1,000 attend Caylee's memorial service - "She met with her attorney, Jose Baez, during the service in a jail interview room, jail officials said. There was no television in the room. Baez was permitted to bring in a laptop, although it was unknown whether they watched the service."

I also think CA knew KC was going to watch it. She could have been told through the mail or JB.

I'm going to be honest and say I wished KC watched the memorial in view of others so we could know what her reactions were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back