1224 users online (241 members and 983 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Gone Too Soon" Caylee Video Montage

For those who missed it or would like to see it again:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18681790/index.html

My only criticism is that it was too short. I loved how it ended.. those beautiful eyes staring at us. Why can't the ice around KC's heart melt?

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    My only criticism is that it was too short. I loved how it ended.. those beautiful eyes staring at us. Why can't the ice around KC's heart melt?
    I agree it was too short, and I really wish they would've ended it with a picture of Caylee smiling. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    I agree it was too short, and I really wish they would've ended it with a picture of Caylee smiling. JMO.

ITA. Sadly, we are left with the image of a haunting Caylee rather than a smiling Caylee.
    Justice for Caylee!

Beautiful...I bawled like a baby...but very haunting. No laughter--I think barely a smile from Caylee. Did anyone else notice at the beginning of the piece, when Caylee reaches out and touches the camera--her face gets scrunched up, frightened, I think she begins to cry. Like she is afraid. I need to watch it again.
    Tell me this was all a really bad dream.....

I was thinking it would have had more pics and such..but it was moving...
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-10-2009 at 04:17 PM. Reason: took the photo remark out
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by TxMother67 View Post
    Beautiful...I bawled like a baby...but very haunting. No laughter--I think barely a smile from Caylee. Did anyone else notice at the beginning of the piece, when Caylee reaches out and touches the camera--her face gets scrunched up, frightened, I think she begins to cry. Like she is afraid. I need to watch it again.
    I did notice that. I think maybe she noticed her reflection in the lens of the camera maybe and got frightened. I also noticed when she was looking out the winder shade and whoever had the camera and came around to film her face, she had a "worried" look on her face. She had on the same outfit that was in another video of her dancing around the living room to music and the person filming would not talk to her. Could have been the same day and the same person filming both pieces.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Again, another slight to Caylee, in that the video should have been longer. They could even have had pictures of Caylee showing with the music. It amazes me that Lee and Cindy could have rambled on about KC, but the video about Caylee was way too short. I should just give myself a time-out, I am feeling such anger.

her little furrowed brow always gets me...she has the most beautiful eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMother67 View Post

I thought the same thing...i wish I would have seen more smiling and laughter. I would think that there is tons more of great video of Caylee or is this all they had to choose from. The ending picture made me sad, she did not look happy IMO.

What a beautiful song.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    I thought it was beautifull,The film as well as the music.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    For those who missed it or would like to see it again:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18681790/index.html
    Is it just me, or did everyone else's computer screen get blurry too?
    "This time we get it right."

I tried to steel my heart but that video still brought me to tears. It was very touching. RIP Caylee!

It is beautiful, just as is Caylee. How sad. I am sure when this was filmed & watched, the family got some kicks & had some smiles over her little antics. They never ever imagined it would be used as a tribute to such a beautiful little girl.

I thought the video was very moving & just got chills when I saw her crawl under the window shade toward the light & then that haunting look on her angelic face.

I also don't understand how this can not melt Casey's heart.
    God Bless little Caylee.

To my own children & grand children: LeLe loves you to the moon & back a million times over & that's a lot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast