"Gone Too Soon" Caylee Video Montage

My only criticism is that it was too short. I loved how it ended.. those beautiful eyes staring at us. Why can't the ice around KC's heart melt?

My only criticism is that it was too short. I loved how it ended.. those beautiful eyes staring at us. Why can't the ice around KC's heart melt?

I agree it was too short, and I really wish they would've ended it with a picture of Caylee smiling. JMO.

Beautiful...I bawled like a baby...but very haunting. No laughter--I think barely a smile from Caylee. Did anyone else notice at the beginning of the piece, when Caylee reaches out and touches the camera--her face gets scrunched up, frightened, I think she begins to cry. Like she is afraid. I need to watch it again.

I was thinking it would have had more pics and such..but it was moving...

Beautiful...I bawled like a baby...but very haunting. No laughter--I think barely a smile from Caylee. Did anyone else notice at the beginning of the piece, when Caylee reaches out and touches the camera--her face gets scrunched up, frightened, I think she begins to cry. Like she is afraid. I need to watch it again.

I did notice that. I think maybe she noticed her reflection in the lens of the camera maybe and got frightened. I also noticed when she was looking out the winder shade and whoever had the camera and came around to film her face, she had a "worried" look on her face. She had on the same outfit that was in another video of her dancing around the living room to music and the person filming would not talk to her. Could have been the same day and the same person filming both pieces.

Again, another slight to Caylee, in that the video should have been longer. They could even have had pictures of Caylee showing with the music. It amazes me that Lee and Cindy could have rambled on about KC, but the video about Caylee was way too short. I should just give myself a time-out, I am feeling such anger. :mad:

her little furrowed brow always gets me...she has the most beautiful eyes. :blowkiss:

I thought the same thing...i wish I would have seen more smiling and laughter. I would think that there is tons more of great video of Caylee or is this all they had to choose from. The ending picture made me sad, she did not look happy IMO.

I thought it was beautifull,The film as well as the music.

I tried to steel my heart but that video still brought me to tears. It was very touching. RIP Caylee!

It is beautiful, just as is Caylee. How sad. I am sure when this was filmed & watched, the family got some kicks & had some smiles over her little antics. They never ever imagined it would be used as a tribute to such a beautiful little girl.

I thought the video was very moving & just got chills when I saw her crawl under the window shade toward the light & then that haunting look on her angelic face.

I also don't understand how this can not melt Casey's heart.
God Bless little Caylee.

To my own children & grand children: LeLe loves you to the moon & back a million times over & that's a lot.:blowkiss:

Even though she seemed younger in the film, and she wasnt really smiling, I thought it looked like she was going towards the light, and then under the veil,as if to heaven.

Even though she seemed younger in the film, and she wasnt really smiling, I thought it looked like she was going towards the light, and then under the veil,as if to heaven.

Exactly how I felt. Very touching and heartbreaking.

May you rest in peace Caylee Marie Anthony!

This should have been a major part of the service. Unfortunetaly I am sure it was hard to put anything together with what is left. They have sold the exclusive rights to the majority of any pics or vids I'm sure.

I saw the same symbolism too.. Dont know if it was intentional by whomever put the montage together.. But I got the same thoughts.. passing thru the veil.. as if passing on to Heaven.

Beautiful song.. and it just breaks my heart....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back