Why You're Fat

:eek:
Some of that actually looks tempting...expecially the fried spaghetti meatball on a stick thingee. DOUBLE :eek:

Seriously. That was (for the most part) gross.

Ever wonder why America is fat? :eek:

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Interesting, Dark Night!

All of this food sounds so good to me! I love food. I have been retired for about a year and a half. I have gained 15 pounds since I retired because I have started cooking again. I have tried a lot of difficult recipes and then I eat them! LOL!

I am seriously going to have to cut back - not overweight yet, but will be if I do not stop!

:eek:

I am overweight, but not because I eat any of that stuff. Yuck!

I'm getting chubby because WebSleuth's too fascinating and I eat at my computer.

Since my BMI is normal, may I please have a Deep Fried Peanut Butter-Covered Brownie Wrapped In Cookie Dough? PLEASE???

Sorry but they all look disgusting.. a true cardiac on a plate...with a side of angina and hypertension

What's up with all the bacon dishes?

Bacon chip cookies??? :puke:

I can honestly say I would not eat any of that nor would I even be tempted.

I have to echo JBean here. I mean...EWWWWWW!!!!! I have issues with my weight due to hypothyroidism. Over 20 years ago (when MD's believe I was hyper), I could have ~maybe~ considered one of those food "objects" shown, but feel sure most likely not. Okay, positively not.

Do people really make this part of their normal diet??? I'm honestly asking.

When I was 220 pounds I just plain like to eat everything
and anything and still do but I had to put a stop to it and
I lost 80 pounds on LowCarb now weight 140.2

i was hoping for some ideas to GAIN weight...no way would i be able to eat that stuff!!

i did cook a turducken for christmas a few years ago, but not with bacon topping LOL bacon belongs on toast with tomato and lettuce...

Pennington Biomedical Research Center here in Baton Rouge, LA claims obesity may stem from a virus!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back