LA: "the knowledge/means to facilitate the answers"

Shutterfly

Reaction score
From LA memorial speech
http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

*snipped*

"....Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

What are your thoughts on the meaning of this?

What knowledge...what means...to facilitate what answers specifically?

Good Gosh...this one throws me for a loop! Actually, his whole speech did.

Is he talking to Casey? Or the "KIDNAPPERS"? I don't think he's talking to Casey because he uses the phrase "my family". Wouldn't he say "our family" if he was speaking to Casey?

From LA memorial speech

*snipped*

"....Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

1. It's either directed to Casey for her to CONFESS and be ruled by her conscience,

OR

2. Lee thinks someone else is involved and wants them to come forward.

I can't think of any other way to construe the comment.

Find a conscience with compassion and truth, tell the truth for my family.

It felt and sounded like it was meant for KC. "Allow your conscience to speak even though your mind cant comprehend the words to say". I think it would probably be easier for them to get through this if she would tell the truth and that way they can be angry with her and later forgive if they want, at least they would have that option.

If he'd said "those among us" instead of "those of us", it would have made a lot more sense. I think he's referring to anyone who knows anything, to please come forward and say something.

~*Jai Yen

1. It's either directed to Casey for her to CONFESS and be ruled by her conscience,

OR

I agree.

OR

IMO...it's #2....seemed to me a good majority of his "eulogy" was speaking to Casey.

I'm still thinking he thinks Casey is innocent and that he is pleading to the kidnapper/murderer to find compassion and come forward with the truth. The way he phrased it ....."Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves...." He said that his family stands united - so if this stmt was directed towards Casey I think he would have phrased it differrently and said "....answers that OUR family deserves".

I'm sorry I'm repeating myself. I just didn't think I made myself clear in my previous post. I'm on info overload and I'm tired (oh lord....I sound like CA)

Talking in circles in a backward kinda way....sounds like a version of "casey-speak" (has handed down to her, by her mother)

IMO I was thinking the same thing as you........because it makes no sense to anyone else but them...........:furious:

Didn't Lee make Casey promises in his jail conversation to her? Also, I have not found where to add this comment. But yesterday Baez read a statement that was said to be from Casey. In that statement Casey states that she has told her parents what her wishes are. So, that means that the family has had contact with Casey but there is no log of that at the jail. Is Baez letting Casey call the family on his phone?

Didn't Lee make Casey promises in his jail conversation to her? Also, I have not found where to add this comment. But yesterday Baez read a statement that was said to be from Casey. In that statement Casey states that she has told her parents what her wishes are. So, that means that the family has had contact with Casey but there is no log of that at the jail. Is Baez letting Casey call the family on his phone?

Baez is probably taking letters to and from the family. He's probably giving them to Casey when he visits her.

~Jai Yen

phone calls, email from JB's laptop, letter or just corresponding through JB and BC. I wonder if we will ever know.

I definitely think JB would allow her to use his laptop to send emails if he thought he could get away with it. If caught, he'd claim ignorance to the rules and just get a slap on the hand - you know, like he did when he hugged his client.

I'm still thinking he thinks Casey is innocent and that he is pleading to the kidnapper/murderer to find compassion and come forward with the truth. The way he phrased it ....."Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves...." He said that his family stands united - so if this stmt was directed towards Casey I think he would have phrased it differrently and said "....answers that OUR family deserves".

I'm sorry I'm repeating myself. I just didn't think I made myself clear in my previous post. I'm on info overload and I'm tired (oh lord....I sound like CA)

There is only one person with the knowledge and the answers and Lee knows who that person is. By saying "my family".... Lee's subconscious mind speaking? He may have already cut KC from his heart and no longer feels she is a part of his family. I sure picked up on a better sense of what I felt he was saying after listening to his speech several times. My heart breaks for him, he obviously loved his CMA very much.

Baez is probably taking letters to and from the family. He's probably giving them to Casey when he visits her.

~Jai Yen

sorry O/T, but I'm wondering if JB visits the parents at all? I'm kinda thinking there is a riff there. I'm also wondering if JB was on CA's black list for this morning memorial and that's why he didn't go to the memorial, or if he just didn't go out of respect for his clients wishes.

I think it's Anthonyease...but I think it was a message to KC to give it up. I truly believe KC was watching from the jail on JB's computer

There is only one person with the knowledge and the answers and Lee knows who that person is. By saying "my family".... Lee's subconscious mind speaking? He may have already cut KC from his heart and no longer feels she is a part of his family. I sure picked up on a better sense of what I felt he was saying after listening to his speech several times. My heart breaks for him, he obviously loved his CMA very much.

Oh, it's clear how much they all adored and loved Caylee. I think they still love KC very much as well, afterall - she is their daughter and sibling. As ugly as this sounds, I'd still love my family member if they committed a murder. I'd HATE the act, but not the person. You just can't turn love off and on like that - especially for a beloved family member. I'm sure they are all in a state of shock, confusion, conflict, but they still love KC.

From LA memorial speech

*snipped*

To me it is in reference to the yet to come legal battles, horrible details to be revealed etc..

To those of us (Lee included) who have the knowledge (witnesses) and the means (legal system, forensics) to facilitate (one of many big words that didn't need to be used) the answers that my family deserves. I ask you to fill your heart with compassion (don't take glee in her prosecution) and truth (the real story is bad enough, lets not exaggerate it).

Aren't prisoners allowed to make a phone call once a week or so to their family? I know that regular phone calls are not recorded like the videotaped visits are, and they do give them some privacy, or at least that's the way it is here.
As to what Lee meant, I think he is just saying that if someone out there has more knowledge to please come forward. I believe with all my heart that the entire family believes Casey did not do this. Maybe that's all they have to hold on to, and I cannot blame them for that. Someone should be on her side, I guess.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back