The Round Buttons on The Three Anthonys clothes

JaneInOz

Former Member
Reaction score
When Cindy speaks first up she talks of the trinkets, jewellry, bracelets badges etc and how heavy her arm is
She went down the ones on her top saying for missing children for Casey and for Caylee
Underneath the ribbon badge for missing children
I think that round (greenish ???) button is the one for Casey

George has one also

And it is the ONLY one that Lee has on ??

But Lee has a bracelet ? two bracelets ? not sure but I did note that in his CMA I love you reference he kissed the bracelet/s TWICE

He had on a Caylee bracelet as did all the others.

I like to see a closeup of the green button. I kinda thought it was kidfinder button.

I like to see a closeup of the green button. I kinda thought it was kidfinder button.

I've been searching for a closeup on that button all day! I would really like to see it as well!

I believe they were shamrocks. Probably a shout out to KC.

picture.php

I seen a shamrock on the teddy bear. Didn't KC have one on her car?

I seen a shamrock on the teddy bear. Didn't KC have one on her car?

KC has a shamrock tattoo on her lower back and was apparently nutty about shamrocks.

KC has a shamrock tattoo on her lower back and was apparently nutty about shamrocks.

As I am sure Caylee loved them too.I always loved hearts and so does my daughter.It was done for Caylee.Why the need to turn it around it was all about Caylee.

As I am sure Caylee loved them too.I always loved hearts and so does my daughter.It was done for Caylee.Why the need to turn it around it was all about Caylee.

Do you know for a fact that Caylee loved shamrocks or is that speculation? Do you have a source?

<shrug> Well, I'm entitled to an opinion. I personally don't have a problem with them acknowledging KC at the service. They are entitled to grieve in their own way. Grief always looks strange to those looking from the outside.

I saw shamrocks - and IMHO I think those shamrocks were for Casey. I do not think they were appropriate under the circumstances. I felt like they were being worn for showing support for Casey.

I believe they were shamrocks. Probably a shout out to KC.

Casey was the shamrock fanatic, she had them all over, hats, jewelry, tattoo, stickers on her car etc. It was a clear message of their support for the posessed one.
Of course now they say Caylee liked shamrocks, who can dispute that now that Caylee is no longer here?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

at 53 seconds you can see that this is the ONLY button that Lee has on

i believe that he has either ONE or TWO bracelets on , as he kisses his wrist twice I think once for Caylee and once For Casey

But When Cindy speaks she says 'and one for Casey"

Ill have another look at her speech and find that part but I am sure its the green button she pats when she says it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back